"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone, I hope you're having a good weekend so far. The weather here in the UK is gorgeous!

I skipped the gym on Friday as I had a full day at work and I have my mother-in-law visiting so I went this morning instead.

Bench day:

5 X 20kg
    5 X 22.5kg
    5 X 25kg
    5 X 27.5kg
    5 X 32.5kg
    AMRAP 35kg I did 10 (well, 2 sets of 5!)
    10 X 20kg
    10 X 20kg
    10 X 20kg
    10 X 20kg
    10 X 20kg

chinups 3 sets of 10 (assisted)
    hanging leg raises 3 sets of 10
    dumbell rows 5 sets of 10
    bench jumps 5 sets of 10

Then I had to endure the torture of a bit of foam rolling.

Walked the dog in the sunshine and off to work this evening.

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy weekend! Last weekend of fun before my DD starts school on Monday!!! Going to my MIL's for lunch today!

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Had Chinese last night.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    kindrabbit wrote: »
    good morning everyone, I hope you're having a good weekend so far. The weather here in the UK is gorgeous!

I skipped the gym on Friday as I had a full day at work and I have my mother-in-law visiting so I went this morning instead.

Bench day:

5 X 20kg
    5 X 22.5kg
    5 X 25kg
    5 X 27.5kg
    5 X 32.5kg
    AMRAP 35kg I did 10 (well, 2 sets of 5!)
    10 X 20kg
    10 X 20kg
    10 X 20kg
    10 X 20kg
    10 X 20kg

chinups 3 sets of 10 (assisted)
    hanging leg raises 3 sets of 10
    dumbell rows 5 sets of 10
    bench jumps 5 sets of 10

Then I had to endure the torture of a bit of foam rolling.

Walked the dog in the sunshine and off to work this evening.

Hah..........foam rolling...........painful but necessary!

This morning I got the dog out for a 4 mile walk/jog on the horse trail to the park and back, she loved it anyway!!! She's a pretty good coach and puts her head down when she wants me to run some more!!!!

BTW, I blew my low day yesterday when my husband brought margaritas out to the jacuzzi yesterday afternoon............LOL B)

Pool party here later so I'll see y'all tomorrow!!!

Have a great Saturday!

• luluinca
    Options
    Had another great gym day today and a nice weekend with lots of pool time, some of it just floating or hanging out in the jacuzzi............ B)

I was able to get my squat up to 125 lbs, which probably isn't that good, but my hip felt fine and I think I can go higher.......just being a little cautious on the way up!

Today's exercise: 20 min calisthenics warmup including BW squats and lunges, pushups, planks, physio ball bridges and pikes, back extensions, hanging leg lifts, rolling crunch. 10 min bike. 70 min strength training including leg press <15 @ 310 lbs (warmup), 12 @ 400 lbs, 10 @ 490 lbs, 8 @ 510 lbs, 8 @ 540 lbs>, squats <8 @ 95 lbs (warmup), 1X 5 @ 105 lbs, 1X 5 @ 115 lbs, 1X 5 @ 125 lbs>, bench press <8 @ 65 lbs (warmup), 6 @ 75 lbs, 6 @ 85 lbs, 5 @ 90 lbs>, 2X 5 each transverse lunges, 2X 10 each side lunges w/17.5/17.5 lbs, 2X 10 each side lunges with 10 lb plate drag, 3X 8 seated dips w/110 lbs added, 3X 10 inner thigh w/110.

Calories.....right around 1700....

• brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday, all!

I have been slacking on the exercise. But, been on target food-wise.

Cardio: 8 mile run, easy "dyin' in this heat" pace. 1hour 41 minutes.

Food: on target.
  • kindrabbit
    Options
    good morning. I hope everyone had a good weekend. Here's my Monday morning workout:

Squats day:

warmup = jumping jacks, lunges, squatting and stretching (practicing my oly clean and press - shoulders still too stiff to squat with the bar over my head)

5 X 27.5kg
    5 X 32.5kg
    5 X 40kg (should of done 3 but didnt read it properly)
    5 X 42.5kg
    5 X 47.5kg
    AMRAP 55kg (I did 10)
    10 X 20kg
    10 X 20kg
    10 X 20kg
    10 X 20kg
    10 X 20kg

5 X 10 leg curls @ 25kg
    3 X 10 chin ups
    3 X 10 hanging leg raises

Few tricep dips while chatting :)

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! No clients this morning and then 4 this evening. First day of middle school for my DD! Me and the Mrs. are taking her in this morning and taking some pics. I'll also drop by to say hi to the principal who used to be a former client of mine and lost 40lbs.

Cardio: run/jog 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: quads- leg press, squat, leg extension 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: Was my cousin's Bday and retirement party so it was fun.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning and then 2 in the evening. First day of school went great for my DD. The principal also asked if I would volunteer for traffic duty at her school. I couldn't say no.

Cardio: jog/walk 2 mile (300 calories)

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 12,10,8,6 reps for 4 sets.

Assessment: I did okay.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Yesterday I just swam.................40 minutes.

Today: 20 min calisthenics warmup including BW squats and lunges, pushups, planks, transverse lunges, back extensions, hanging leg lifts, incline side crunch twists and assisted pullups. 55 minutes strength training with Brent including 3X 10 each side single leg wall squat w/20/20 lbs dumbbells, 3X 10 each side single leg RDL w/row w/27.5/27.5 dumbbells, 3X 10 front loaded box squats w/27.5/27.5 lbs dumbbells, OH bar walk w/45 lbs and OH bar walk w/65 lbs.

Tried front squats for the first time..........used dumbbells but when we were done he showed me how to use the barbell next time. I like them.

Food: Hovering around 1700 most days with a couple of days a week at 1800 or 1900. Seems to be okay.

Have a great week everyone!!!
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!

Cardio: 6 mile run, easy pace.

• kindrabbit
    Options
    good morning

Yesterday was box-it-out.

mix of:

squats
    jump squats
    lunges
    jump lunges
    push ups
    burpees
    mountain climbers
    and of course punching and wearing the pads

I'm off to the gym in a minute for Military press day. I have to take my daughter with me so it will be in and out, no accessories or post workout cardio. School holidays will be over soon and I can get back to a better routine.

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday!3 clients this morning and 4 tonight. DD's first time to dress out for PE. Lol, she has it first thing in the morning (7:30am) and the sweats have to be school logoed, so they are HUGE on her. And it's the smallest size. I've rolled the pant legs 4 times to have the length fit.

Cardio: run/jog- 2 miles (400 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, Hammer bench, dips, seated flyes. 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: Sushi last night.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Wednesday, all!

Back to proper weight lifting this morning. Since it has been nearly 4 weeks, I decided to back off the weight some and go back to 5x5, instead of 3x5. Hopefully, my new plan will help me stay consistent.

Bench Press: 5x5x65lb

OHP: 5x5x45lb

Pendlay Row: 5x5x65lb

Goblet Squats: 5x5x25lb

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! 4 clients this morning and then 2 tonight. Had to cut one of my clients tonight because it's my FFL DRAFT tonight!!!!

Strength: back- pullups, bent over rows, seated cable rows, pullovers. 12,10,8,6 x 4 sets

Assessment: Shrimp last night for dinner.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Hah, my trainer killed me so bad Tuesday that I had to take a rest day yesterday! I've never had such sore biceps but got back to the gym this morning avoiding arms though for the most part...... ;)

Today: 25 min calisthenics and stairmaster warmup including pushups, situps and crunch twists w/12 lb ball, physio ball bridges and pikes, BW squats and lunges, planks, back extension w/20 lbs, hanging leg lifts and 5 min stairmaster. 70 min strength/weight training including leg press <15 @ 310 lbs, 12 @ 400 lbs, 10 @ 490 lbs, 8 @ 510 lbs, 8 @ 540 lbs, squat <3X 5 w/95 lbs down to bench, 5 w/115 lbs, 5 w/125 lbs>, bridge (hip thrusts) <1X5 w/95 lbs, 1X 5 w/115 lbs, 1X 5 w/125 lbs>, 2X 10 each side lunges w/20/20 lbs, 2X 10 each side lunges w/10 plate drag, 35 KB alt hand swings w/25 lbs, 3X 10 inner thigh w/110.

Calories should be around 1700 but we may be going out to dinner tonight which might shoot that up a little.

Happy Thursday!!!
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Thursday, everyone!

Cardio: 5 mile run, mix of trails and some road. 64 minutes. Weather was a little cooler (low 90's), so not nearly as tired afterwards.

Food: on target. At my lowest weight since I started this journey, 157lb.
  • luluinca
    Options
    brandiuntz wrote: »

Cardio: 5 mile run, mix of trails and some road. 64 minutes. Weather was a little cooler (low 90's), so not nearly as tired afterwards.

That's fantastic Brandi!!!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy TGIF and LCW! 3 clients this morning. Did my FFL draft last night and did okay. I had 5th pick and wanted to be a little deeper in the draft, but I made the most of my position.

Strength: biceps and triceps- preacher curls, alternate curls, rope pressdowns, lying tricep extensions. 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: Lol, last minute studying before the draft so I ordered pizza.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    brandiuntz wrote: »

You rock.

• luluinca
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Big day at the gym this morning! I felt great too! Tomorrow I'll walk/jog with the dog and swim in the afternoon.

Today: 25 min calisthenics warmup including BW squats/lunges, pushups, planks, physio ball bridges and pikes, back extensions, rolling crunch machine. 10 min bike. 60 min strength training including 3 X 5 OHP w/50 lbs and overhead walk, bent over row <8 w/65 lbs (warmup), 2X 5 w/85 lbs>, 3X 8 inverted row, 3X 10 lat pull down w/70, 3X 10 cable tricep pull downs and overhead extensions w/40, 3 X 8 seated row w/85 lbs, 3X 10 seated dips w/110 lbs added, 2X 10 each side lunges w/20/20 lbs, 2X 10 each side lunges w/10 lb plate drag, 2X 20 KB alt hand swing w/25 lbs. 30 min swim.

Overate a little last night having dinner out but not too bad I don't think. Today it's back to 1700.

TGIF.............have a great weekend everyone!!!