"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday

Yesterday I did the stationary bike for 20 minutes for the first time in a month due to my injuries - boy! did that feel good.

Can't do strength until January

Today: walking
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy TGIF and LCW! 4 clients this morning. Finishing up inside decorations then later shopping for "White Elephant" gift for our annual Xmas family party.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: biceps and triceps- preacher curls, alternate curls, rope pressdowns, lying tricep extensions. 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: Steak last night, but M&M's got me yesterday.
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!

For yesterday:

Cardio: Turbo Fire 55 EZ

Strength: None

Assessment: Stayed within calorie limit by quite a bit thanks to the extended cardio.

Today is weights day so I'll be getting is as much walking as I can as well to bump my calories just a bit.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I love Fridays and I loved the gym this morning.....LOL. I'm finally back doing all the things I was doing before I pulled that muscle. In a week or two I should be back up to the weights I was doing before as well.

Rest day yesterday.........we're having a bunch of work done outside here, concrete and small construction jobs so it's just been chaotic and I needed to be here.

Cardio: Only what was in my circuit.

Strength: 40 min circuit training including 2 sets each of 20 uneven pushups, 1 min each side planks, 12 goblet squats w/25 lbs, 12 good mornings w/22.5/22.5 lbs, 15 decline situps w/10 lbs, 10 back extensions w/10 lbs, 10 lat arm raise w/12/12 lbs, 20 crunch machine w/100, physio ball pikes and bridges, 2X60 steps overhead KB walk w/25 lbs, and 3 min stair master. 70 min strength training/weight lifting including Bench Press <2X6 w/65 lbs, 2X5 w/85 lbs and 1X5 w/90 lbs>, Squats <2X6 w/65 lbs, 2X5 w/105 lbs and 1X5 w/120 lbs> Bent over row <2X8 w/65 lbs, 2X5 w/75 lbs and 1X5 w/80 lbs>, 3X10 shrugs w/95 lbs, 2X20 static lunges w/17.5 lb single arm shoulder press, 2X20 box step ups, 2X16 side lunges w/22.5/22.5 lbs, 2X16 alt hand KB swings w/30 lbs, 2X 20 glute master w/40 and 3X10 inner thigh w/100.

Assessment: I set myself at maintenance yesterday and 1800 calories. I know my maintenance is more like 2000-2100 but I'll be partying a little on the weekends so I need the deficit during the week. That's the plan anyway............we'll see how it works!!! I think after the first of the year I might try to lose another 5 lbs.

Have a great weekend everyone!!! I'm hoping to swim in the morning but we'll see!
  • ltworide
    ltworide Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    TGIF....happy weekend everyone!

Krav Maga class tonight.

10 min circuit of goblet squats, dumbbell row lunge stance, chest press on swiss ball & twisters.
    10 min circuit of dumbbell swings, swiss ball chops & jumping jacks.
    2 rounds of swiss ball jack knife, side plank with hip drop, Swiss ball Russian twists.

Assessment: veal scallopini last night. The weekend plan is to hopefully figure out my next period of training & workouts. Goals include increasing strength in my front squat and military press. Maybe a simple DUP using front squat, military press & barbell rows.
  • REDMANIV
    REDMANIV Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop TGIF! Made to the end of another workout week. Tonight Week 21 Workout #5.

Cardio: Elliptical trainer - 79 minutes 1126 calories burned. Z1 - 31min Z2 31 Min Z3 17 minutes.

Strength: 100 wide grip push ups 10X10. Day2 of ab challenge. 20 sit ups with 6lb core ball, 8 x 2 Roman Twists, 8 leg raise into reverse crunch, 12 second plank

Assessment: Breakfast closed early on the ship so threw my entire day off. Ended up surviving today on granola, beef jerky, mixed nuts and protein bars. Just wasn't that hungry today.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! No clients and later today. Will probably go do some shopping today now that I know we have White Elephant for Xmas and also get something for my DW for her upcoming birthday.

Cardio: biking- 40 min (300 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Ribs last night
  • shrcpr
    edited December 2015
    Options
    For yesterday, 12/04:

Cardio: No formal cardio; ~8k steps

Strength: Burn Circuit 3:
    sumo squat with overhead press: 10 x 12* (weight x reps)
    lunge with calf raise: 20* x 10
    squat with lateral raise: 10* x 10
    lunge with frontal press: 10* x 10
    squat with calf raise: 20* x 12
    sumo squat with delt raises: 8 x 12*
    squat with overhead press: 8 x 12
    lunge with lateral raise: 8* x 10
    sumo squat with calf raise: 15 x 11*
    *increase in either weights or reps from previous week

Assessment: Stayed within calorie limit
  • luluinca
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I had a gym day planned but it went south this morning......in a good way....lol.

Cardio: A 60 minute walk/run with the dog. We definitely worked it out and I was drenched in sweat when we got home and felt my HR give me a run for my money....LOL

Assessment: Still trying to get my calories up, but seriously, after 2+years of restricting, it's more difficult than I thought it would be. I am not a carb person. I know what to eat to increase cals but they seem to involve more Fat so I'm a little clueless here.....I'm sure I'll figure it out, thinking it's probably a fruit and vegetable issue....but we'll see!!!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Happy Weekend to everyone!

Cardio: 4 mile run, easy pace. Also, an hour and half of walking while I volunteered at the local art market (relieved other artists as needed).

Food: chocolate croissants did me in.
  • REDMANIV
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone!

Rest day today and first day out in town in Hawaii!

No exercise today

Had Thai for lunch/dinner.
  • ltworide
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Happy weekend!

Cardio: none. Managed to meet my daily 15k step goal doing regular housework, groceries, etc.
    Strength: ladder drill for time using double 12 kg. kettlebells for time using rep scheme
    2,4,6,4,6,4,6,8,6,4,6,4,6,4,2 with following movements:
    Deadlift
    Russian swing
    Front squat
    Thrust with jerk
    Time taken: 20:21 mins

Assessment: chicken with Greek salad last night & pork loin with sweet potato tonight.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Got a 50 minute walk/run in on a new trail out by my daughter's house. Couldn't take the dog with us because we drove out there in the truck. Funny...........they live very near a donkey (burro) protected area and I must have seen about 50 of them wandering around. They even show up in their neighborhood occasionally.

Anyhoooo........I may not make it to the gym in the morning after all. If not, then I'll go Tues and Wed instead so I can still get my 4 days in. I might take the dog out again in the morning for at least a short walk.

This time of year our weekends are packed full of either fun or hard work.......LOL

Hope you all have a great week!

• ltworide
    Options
    Well it's Sunday, back to the grind tomorrow. Rest day today for me. Went to the "one of a kind" show today features lots of independent artisans in 1 spot. Did a lot of walking around & looking. Overdid it on the sweet samples I didn't bother logging... Back to normal tomorrow.
  • REDMANIV
    Options
    Sunday! Rest day #2. Today explored Hawaii with my wife. Consumed way to many calories and enjoyed every bite.

Tomorrow back to the workout grind with a nice beach workout.

Should be another beautiful day!
  • luluinca
    Options
    Definitely need a rest day today............wish I was in Hawaii..... B)

Back at it in the morning. Have a great week everyone!!!
  • ninerbuff
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 4 tonight. My schedule is packed this week. Every spot is filled and I'm getting hints that I should open my availability a bit more.

Cardio: run/jog 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: quads- leg press, squat, leg extension 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: Chinese last night.
  • ltworide
    Options
    Happy Monday,
    Krav Maga class tonight.

Strength 25 mins AMRAP of:
    10 inverted rows
    8 double kettlebell squats 2 x 12 kg
    6 dumbbell shoulder press 2 x 25 lbs
    4 barbell deadlifts @ 185 lbs
    2 box jumps
    Managed 10 rounds.

Assessment: Turkey last night for dinner. Have a headache & feeling a bit of brain fog today, maybe due to the sugar I consumed yesterday? Calories on track today.
  • shrcpr
    Options
    Feeling kind of blah today so threw in a cardio workout after my weights.

Monday, 12/07

Cardio: T25 Speed 2.0

Strength: Push Circuit 1

Assessment: Stayed within calorie limit over the weekend and on track for today.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 3 tonight. Another packed day with clientele.

Cardio: jog/walk 2 mile (300 calories)

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 12,10,8,6 reps for 4 sets.

Assessment: Steak last night!