"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Got in a good workout this morning and will just run again tomorrow or walk/run with the dog.

Cardio: 5 min stairmaster and 14 min run.

Strength: 35 min circuit training including good mornings, goblet squats, physio ball crunches, pike and bridges, decline situps, back extensions, light weight curls (3 ways) and stairmaster. 50 min strength training including 3X8 shrugs w/95 lbs, deadlifts <1X5 @95 lbs, 1X5 @115 lbs and 1X5 @135 lbs>, 2X2 min cable alt arm pull down w/7 lbs, 2X20 lat pull down w/7/7, 2X20 cable pullback w/7/7, 2X20 cable wood shop w/27 lbs, 2X20 side lunges w/20/20 lbs, 3X10 hip thrusts w/55 lbs, 3X10 overhead tricep extensions w/10/10 lbs and 3X10 inner thigh w/100.

Assessment: Still hanging in there with the 1600 or so cals for at least another week........therapy takes up a lot of time but doesn't count for very many calories....

Have a great day everyone!
  • ltworide
    ltworide Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday all!

Cardio: 1 mile dreadmill jog@5 mph

Strength: barbell OHP x3@65 lbs; 4x1@70 lbs
    Shoulder width pull-ups 2x3;1x2;1x1
    Reverse lunge to stepup with hip flexion@5 risers 4x6/side@60 lbs
    Hi & low cable chops 3x10

Assessment: beef tamales with rice & salad. Under calories & protein macros not met. Got busy at work & forgot to eat lunch.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday, all!

Wednesday: 3x5 burpees. Bit of a lazy day, so threw those in.

Thursday: 5 mile run, mix of tempo/easy pace. 55 minutes.

Food: been on target and running 157-158lbs. Would be nice to stay under 160lb for a while.
  • beckygammon
    beckygammon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    HI! first off this is a great idea.
    Okay so today I did:

cardio: 15 mins HIIT workout on the elliptical

Strength: 3 x 8-10 Barbell squats with 7.5kg each side of the bar, 3 x 8-10 barbell bulgarian split squats each leg, 3 x 8-10 box step up with front knee raise each leg (no extra weight), 3 x 8-10 walking lunges with 10 kg in each hand, 3 x 8-10 side lunges with 8kg in each hand, 3 x 8-10 leg press 140kg.

I also did strength first and finished with cardio and I wear my heart rate monitor the whole time and check it at the end. I held a 30 second plank and stretch at the end. My total calories are: 632.

Assessment: ate within calorie limit, did get really tired towards the afternoon but feel COMPLETELY awake after my workout. Finally was able to get at least 8 glasses of water in and aiming for another 2 at the minimum before bed. I also took my codliver oil tablet and my probiotic. :smiley:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    Welcome Becky!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy LCW and TGIF! 3 clients this morning then I'm off the rest of the day. Going to watch DEADPOOL later today!

Cardio: biking 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: core

Assessment: Ribs!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Everyone!
    and Welcome Becky!

Strength: Bulk Legs, whole 95 minutes of it! took unexpectedly more than I thought but done!

Cardio: maybe someday LOL

Nutrition: was good yesterday, not so good just now, with the birthday cake we just had for my colleague!
  • ltworide
    edited February 2016
    Options
    TGIF & happy long weekend!

@beckygammon welcome!
    @ninerbuff the previews of deadpopl look great, let me know how the movie was!

Krav Maga class tonight.

Strength density 15 mins. AMRAP 5 reps each or 5 reps/side:
    Barbell cleans@65 lbs
    1 arm kettlebell swings@40 lbs
    1 arm kettlebell row @40 lbs
    1 arm chest press on ball@35 lbs

Assessment: pizza for dinner, will supplement with protein after my Krav class, macros are low. Calories under.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    @beckygammon Welcome!!

TGIF!

Strength training:

Bench Press: 5x5x72.5lb
    OHP: 5x5x50lb
    Pendlay Row: 5x5x70lb
    Good Mornings: 5x5x25lb

Food: on target.
  • beckygammon
    Options
    Hey guys thanks for the welcome.

Today:

Strength and cardio: 30 goblet squats with 8 kg dumbbell, 12 reps of this combo right side lunge squat in the middle left side lunge (that's 1 rep), 1 minute each of the following: cross jabs, hooks, uppercuts, step ups and alternating front kicks, 30 seconds of the following: r leg side kicks, l leg side kicks, r leg back kicks, l leg back kicks, 10 pushups, 20 bicycle crunches, 20 crunches, 20 reverse crunches. Rest. Repeat. Stretch. - took about 45 mins including stretch and warm up started my heart rate monitor after warm up and first lot of squats but at the end it read 308 calories.

Assesment: I do one circuit day a week where I perform the exercises with minimal rest between each one. I like my circuit day because it is a quicker than my regular workouts. Ate lightly throughout the day as I am at my in laws tonight and I know I won't be able to track dinner accurately. Almost met my water goal and it's not even night time yet. :smile: good day today.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy weekend! Some bike riding and then later hanging out with my DD. May also go see another movie.

Cardio: biking- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Sushi last night.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Saturday!!

Cardio: 3 mile run, tempo race. Ready for my race tomorrow!

Food: on target.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    @beckygammon Welcome to the nut house!
    @brandiuntz Positive vibes for your race!
    @everybodyelse Glad to see everyone here!

Another late entry for me!

Friday

Strength: A great upper body circuit style, with some core in the mix. Push ups of several styles, flutter kicks, OHPs, spiders, curls, and more of many push up variations

Cardio: 6 miles on the elliptical, 1 hour

Assessement: I ate EVERYTHING Thursday night. Still not sure why. But overall on track, and it's just a blip on the radar.
  • ltworide
    Options
    Happy Saturday all!

Rest day today & maybe tomorrow for me. Step count at 15k today.

Assessment: at my parents tonight, had pizza. Calories on target, macros outta whack too high on fat & far too. Far too Low on protein.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    DEADPOOL was great! I wouldn't bring in a kid to watch it. Lots of profanity and sexual scenes, but great parody by Deadpool on how it was made and origin. The opening credits alone were worth it.

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Haven't been able to get much exercise in except working around the house which doesn't really count. Hubby's been sick and I don't like leaving him to his own devices when he's as sick as he's been. Luckily he's feeling much better this morning and I headed to the gym for an hour or so.

Cardio: Just a 10 min run

Strength: Spent some time doing leg press, good mornings, goblet squats, cable deadlifts and curls and wood chops.

Assessment: I'm making steak and scampi with a side of fried artichoke hearts and I'm going to enjoy it!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!
  • beckygammon
    Options
    Had my two rest days and my one track free day/ crave day.

Assessment: great for the mind just to let myself relax on tracking and let my body recover. Drank heaps of water to aid recovery and get rid of excess sodium. And of course using the extra glycogen to train legs hard tomorrow. Pretty happy all round
    :smile:
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Hi, all!

Sunday: Ran the Rhythm & Blues Quarter-marathon (6.55 miles) race. New PR: 1:04:39. Able to average a 9:45 pace for that distance!

Monday: rest day.

Food: on target. Been holding at 157lb, even with the splurge after the race.
  • ovidnine
    ovidnine Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Morning all. Back from vacation and getting back in the swing of things. Battling a cold so energy levels were fairly low this morning. Got tired pretty quick.

Cardio- walked 20 minutes @ 3mph, low incline.

Strength- Squat 185x10, 7,6,6 Romanian Deadlift 135x10 155x7 3x175x4 Hamstring curl 3x70x10 Leg press 180x10 270x10 360x10 and then said screw it I feel terrible.

Assessment- I was on vacation for a week in Key West. Nuff said.

• MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Good morning Gang.

Strength: Bulk Chest

Cardio: Chisel Agility

Nutrition: So embarrassing! Ate the cake and cookies and pizza and goodies and chocolate etc etc luckily I was mindful enough not to eat the containers and boxes holding the pizza and cake and stuff. not surprised at all to see the weight climbing up, with the way I have been eating lately! so shameful! have to get my game in order!