"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Good morning, my daughter and SIL are here from SF so not sure I'll get any gym mornings in but we'll definitely be swimming a lot. Have a great weekend and I'll see you on the other side!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy weekend! No clients this morning because I have to attend a mandatory training. From 8-3. Ugh. Then after I go pick up my DD and MIL in Vallejo. Tomorrow we drive to South Lake Tahoe to drop off my DD for band camp.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: El Charro's mexican for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 5 this evening. Not one of my better weekends. Pretty much did nothing just due to circumstances. But putting in a big push this last week of the month and see if I can hit my goal!

Cardio: machine rowing- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Yesterday sucked because I was stuck in a car for 7 hours. And ate a whole bag of Sour Cream and Onion chips..............the big one.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Happy Monday............I guess.......:)

Had a great weekend with my daughter and SIL but now it's back to work!

Cardio: 20 min StairMaster

Strength: 10 min warm-up including planks, sit-ups, crunches, leg lifts, mountain climbers, bridges and mini shoulder rehab.

70 min Strength Training including
    BB back squat warm up
    1X10 back squats w/105 lbs
    3X5 back squats w/120 lbs (45 sec rest between sets)
    2X5 dead lifts w/120 lbs
    2X5 straight leg dead lifts w/120 lbs

10X10 leg press w/90 lbs each side
    10X10 standing calf raise w/90 lbs

45 sec rest between sets
    10X10 BB sumo dead lift w/95 lbs

Assessment: Up a pound from enjoying the weekend a little too much. I'm not worried about it though, it will fall off pretty quickly I think.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 3 this evening! 6 days left on this Dietbet and I'm a little off track, but sure I can adjust it.

Cardio: rowing machine- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, machine flat bench, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and vegetables yesterday.
  • luluinca
    Options
    @ninerbuff, I'm sorry to say I probably won't be around much for the foreseeable future. I have so much going on and my sister is not doing too well right now. I'll still be working out about 4 days a week and maintaining the weight loss I've enjoyed.

Thanks for a great group and a great way to keep honest here at MFP...........wishing you the best success, health and happiness!

LULU
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    @luluinca nothing to be sorry about. I have this thread for anyone who just wants to be consistent and if that carries on throughout the rest of your life, then the purpose was met. I wish you and your family the best and just keep rockin' it!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 5 tonight. Laundry today.

Cardio: rowing-30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lamb shank and rice last night.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! 3 clients this morning and then 4 tonight. It's just another day of work and working out.

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lamb shank and coleslaw.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! 4 clients this morning then the rest of the day off! I finally get to workout legs again!! Of course I can only go with light resistance, but I've wanted to workout legs forever!!! Later we pick up my MIL and head up to South Lake Tahoe to stay the night.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Panera Strawberry Poppyseed salad.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! No clients this morning because I'm up in South Lake Tahoe to see my DD perform at band camp and pick her up! Nice weather up here and we got a great hotel to stay at!

Assessment: Ate at Isabella's in South Lake Tahoe. Italian.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 3 this evening! New month! I did a new Dietbet after winning on the last 2! Now my 3rd and hopefully I can get down to 190lbs or less on this one!

Strength: chest- incline bench, machine flat bench, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Cardio: rowing-30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lamb shank and rice last night.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! 3 clients this morning and then 4 tonight. It's just another day of work and working out.

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Panda Express for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! 4 clients this morning then the rest of the day off! Worked legs again and couldn't be happier.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Taco Bell last night. Had a Fiesta Steak salad.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! 3 clients this morning. Lawn and yard work later today.

Assessment: Sushi last night.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 5 this evening. Busy today. Took the weekend to finish my mandatory video modules to reinstate myself as a yard duty for the new school year. Two more weeks for that to happen!

Cardio: machine rowing- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: I overate a little yesterday. But all in all weight loss is on track!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 3 this evening! Did good yesterday. Just need to pick up my badge for school.

Cardio: jog/walk- 30 minutes (250 calories)

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Cardio: jog/walk- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Assessment: Leftover steak and vegetables last night.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! 3 clients this morning and then 4 tonight. Go get my picture taken for my badge for school today.

Assessment: Baked chicken and rice!