"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• Skee_2802
    Skee_2802 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    T.G.I.F soldiers,

Hey mate & welcome @Def! Seems a few of us are experiencing some shoulder issues at different levels here. Can say my shoulder is feeling better than it was last week and physio has been a godsend at treating the acute symptoms and providing me some stretches to self manage.

Cardio: 18,770 steps (14.2klm)

Strength
    - Flat BB Bench 4x20
    - Incline DB Press 4x20
    - Flat DB Fly 4x20
    - Shrugs 3x20
    - Concentration Curl 21s 2x21
    - Hammer Curl 3x20
    - DB Kickback 3x8

Assessment:
    My energy second day in a row has been on point again today.
    Slight shoulder discomfort rated around 1-2/10 during Bench & Incline otherwise my shoulder was fine.
    Scotch fillet steak, mash & veg and under my daily calories.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    Hey gang!

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! 4 clients this morning then the rest of the day off! New month and last one of the year! Looking to finish strong!

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength:legs- leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Could have done better with eating yesterday, but still stayed within calories.
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM Posts: 1,384 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Today’s workout: already crushed one hour kickboxing class at 5:30 AM now off to a lunchtime weight session. 30 minutes lifting and 30 minutes on the treadmill. Also I finally broke my plateau and got under 160 pounds I’m trying to get down to 147 for a total loss of 50 pounds. Let’s get after it have a good day everyone.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Leaving to go out of town in just a couple of hours. Taking tomorrow off! We will see if we are back in town Sunday for some cardio.

Cardio: 10 min treadmill - burned 62 cals

Strength: 3x10 leg press
    3x10 chest press
    5x10 rows
    3x10 lat pull downs
    3x10 overhead press
    3x10 ab crunches
    3x10 standing side crunches
    3x10 reverse crunches
    3x10 straight leg deadlifts

Assessment: @skeeatwork2017 I wish I had your energy. Mine was low today, probably because I was up late last night. I definitely need to work on more sleep. That’s always been a big issue for me. I will try to go to bed earlier even if it’s just 30 minutes sooner. Rows were hard today but I got through it. I definitely feel the aftermath of lifting 3 times this week. I LOVE IT! Not sure what restaurant we are eating at this evening but I’m probably going to eat a salad with dressing on the side.
    Options
    Today: walk 30-40 mins on treadmill incline 8.5 and speed from 3.5-4.0.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! 4 clients this morning. Have to fix my wife's power steering box today, so that will take some time.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Sushi last night. Did pretty good and did win my Dietbet challenge.
  • aganey
    Options
    Hey everyone! I know I said I wasn’t going to post today, however we got creamed on all 3 games and don’t have to play tomorrow. Backstory: my son only plays on rec level. Usually a parent of one of the players is the coach and the teams are randomly assigned each season so they never really play with the same players. We were the only rec team to get lucky enough to make it to playoffs. The teams we played were trained teams that have been working together for years on a highly skilled level. Needless to say out of all 3 games, our team only made ONE goal. I am proud to say that my son was that person HOWEVER someone kicked it high, it bounced off my sons head and went in the OTHER team’s goal!! Poor thing was so upset at the time but he’s laughing about it now. They played their hearts out but unfortunately lacked the training of these other teams. Still proud mama.

Cardio: Not sure how many steps but we walked all over the soccer complex. We walked to and from our car several times which was parked at the very back of the furthest parking lot (probably a mile away from the field we were playing). I held my toddler that weighs 33 pounds every time we went to the car and back. So a little bit of strength training for my arms because, the girl is solid!

Strength: rest day well needed

Assessment: sorry for such the long post. Oh and I didn’t do as well as I hoped on eating out however I didn’t do as horrible as I normally would’ve. So I still consider it a win. Back to the grind tomorrow. Pizza for dinner.
  • Skee_2802
    Options
    Happy Sunday Soldiers,

Missed Saturday update which consisted of physio and rest day for strength. Cardio was low, storm conditions all day.

@aganey I was lacking sleep and surprised myself with my energy levels. Sounds like you have a ton of energy though, you're running a household and getting in workouts = Winning! Keep at it.

Cardio: 7648 steps
    Strength: Rest Day
    Assessment: BBQ lamb, steaks & raw fish - protein overload.
  • aganey
    Options
    Thanks @SkeeAtWork2017! I appreciate the kind words!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    @aganey The great thing about life are moments that you'll remember where you achieved. And it really doesn't matter if it was significant to others or not.
  • aganey
    Options
    Thanks @ninerbuff! That’s so true!
    Options
    90 min run/ walk in 2 hrs.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 5 this evening. Last month of the year! Whatcha gonna do! Looking to finishing it off and starting off the new year prepped and ready for new goals!

Cardio: run/jog- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Eating wasn't the best. But the 9ers won and I'm ready for the playoffs in my FFL leagues!
    Options
    Today : 35 min lift session then cardio at a 10 incline, 3.5-4.0 speed (tonight).
  • aganey
    Options
    Start of a new week!

Cardio: Treadmill for 6 min walk (warm up for lifting). Did a lot of shopping today so did a lot of walking. I desperately need a Fitbit to count my steps.

Strength:
    3x10 leg press
    3x10 chest press
    5x10 rows
    3x10 lat pull downs
    3x10 overhead press (went up in weight!)
    3x10 standing side crunches
    3x10 reverse ab crunches
    3x10 ab crunches
    3x10 straight leg deadlifts

Assessment: Felt fantastic tonight at the gym. Had lots of energy today! I felt like I could’ve done 30 more min of cardio afterwards but was pressed for time. Crockpot chicken and sausage jumbalaya tonight. My eating hasn’t been the best either @ninerbuff. Trying to get a handle on it though. The holidays make me want to cook comfort foods and bake. I need to choose only one night a week for those meals instead of every night, oops!

• Skee_2802
    Options
    Happy Tuesday Soldiers,

@aganey Nice work! We traded energy levels today :wink:

Cardio: 12,412 steps (9.25klm)

Strength:
    - Flat BB Bench 4x20
    - Incline DB Press 4x20
    - Flat DB Fly 4x20
    - Shrugs 3x20
    - Concentration Curl 21s 2x21
    - Hammer Curl 3x20
    - DB Kickback 3x8

Assessment: Struggled throughout my workout today but got it done. Low energy. Need to up my game on sleep. Kanga mince and beans for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 3 this evening! Really windy yesterday. My allergies were off he hook!

Cardio: jog/walk- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench flyes, machine flyes, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and vegetables.
  • aganey
    Options
    Hey everyone! @ninerbuff I hope your allergies don’t get out of control. I know how that feels unfortunately. @SkeeAtWork2017 you will get your energy back!

Cardio: Cleaned house all day. I don’t usually log cleaning as cardio unless I do a lot in one day and actually work up a sweat. I did everything from change sheets, to several loads of laundry, to deep cleaning my kitchen and bathroom, I vacuumed, I mopped. You name it, I did it today! Oh and me and my daughter had several dance sessions along the way listening to music!

Strength: rest day

Assessment: was going to do cardio at the gym today but I figured I did enough. I am worn out! Turkey patties, mashed potatoes with white gravy and broccoli for dinner.
    Options
    Today : 60 mins kickboxing, 60 mins treadmill.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 5 tonight. DD has dentist appointment after school and then just kick it.

Cardio: jog/walk- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Homemade hamburgers for dinner. Shoulder is getting better. I can actually reach back much better.