"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• Skee_2802
    Skee_2802 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday Soldiers,

@Catawampous Goblet squats in the kitchen.. Nicely done!!

CARDIO: 8883 Steps (6.8klm)

STRENGTH: Rest Day

ASSESSMENT: Chinese take out.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Hey gang!

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Thursday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight! Today is the last day of school for the year for my DD! She's ready for Christmas Break. Have to return some window treatments I got because for some reason even though the model number is the same as the one I purchased a couple of days before, there's an obvious difference in how it filters light.

Cardio: walk/jog- 60 minutes (350 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Porkchop and mash potatoes for dinner.
  • Skee_2802
    edited December 2017
    Options
    T.G.I.F!!

Finally the last day of work has come and gone. Ready to embrace the holidays!!

Cardio:21,039 steps (15.9klm)

Strength:
    Bench Press: 3x6
    BB Squat: 3x6
    Deadlift: 3x6
    Bicep Curl: 3x10
    Tricep extension: 3x10

Assessment:
    Felt good to load up today and even hit a PB on deads. Chicken and chips for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! 1 client today only. DD out of school for 2 weeks now. Later borrowing my neighbor's chainsaw to cut down some impeding branches that overhang the street to be in regulations with city ordinance.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Lamb shank, rice and vegetables.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I’m finally over this cough...yay!! I have gained a couple of pounds back from not working out. My eating is out of control! My in laws were in town for my sons birthday the past few days a there was a lot of eating out. I tried choosing good things but still went over calories. We surprised my son for his bday by taking him to see Star Wars as soon as he got off the bus Wednesday. It was sooo good!!! Also we bought a new puppy for Christmas. It won’t be ready to come home until Jan 3rd. Lots of things going on. My in laws bought my daughter 3 things we also bought her for Christmas so tomorrow I have to return and find new things for her. I will get back on the wagon after Christmas because between all the birthday cake, the chocolate chip cookies I made for Santa from scratch and the seafood gumbo I’m making tomorrow, I will need to be in the gym religiously!! Merry Christmas everyone!
  • aganey
    Options
    Also kudos to all of you for staying with it no matter what. I envy that.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! 3 clients this morning. So it begins...........3 parties in a row starting with Friends Christmas today, my family Christmas tomorrow and then my in-laws on Monday! Lol, I'm lucky that I know how to keep my weight in check!

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Taco Bell for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Merry Christmas! No clients of course and I'm working out at home today. Later go to the inlaws and our annual Christmas party!

Cardio:run/jog- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Parties and Sat and Sun were fun and it's great to see families I don't get to see often. Of course I ate too much.
  • Zeuggma
    Zeuggma Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Merry christmas!! Hope everyone eats tasty somethings!

Been super busy and working out sporadically but decided to try out the StrongLifts 5x5 routine as the new year rolls in to encourage and challenge me.

Cardio: 15 min HIIT sprint intervals

Stength:
    Workout A
    • Squats 5x5
    • Bench press 5x5
    • Bent over row 5x5

Assessment: been eating like it's christmas all month. Time to reign it in after today and get back to cutting so I can achieve my goal bf %.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 3 this evening! Christmas was a blast with family and friends! Now to work off these extra calories I consumed over the long weekend!

Cardio: jog/walk- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench flyes, machine flyes, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lol, lots of food with all sorts of treats!
  • Zeuggma
    Options
    Hey all. Happy hump day. :)

Cardio: 20min HIIT cycling

Strength: SL workout B: Squat 5x5, Overhead press 5x5, Deadlift 1x5 + situps and planks in between

Assessment: back on track with food and feeling 10x better for it. StrongLifts starts off easy, so I've been enjoying getting in and out of the gym in under an hour. Chicken greek salad for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 5 tonight. Still getting ready for the New Year rush!

Cardio: jog/walk- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Chicken sandwich for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight! It was pretty light in the gym the last couple of days. Committed regulars, but lots of people are out because lots of the equipment is free to use.

Cardio: walk/jog- 60 minutes (350 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak, vegetables and rice.
  • Catawampous
    Catawampous Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hey hey!! Merry Christmas and a soon to come Happy New Year!!!

Cardio: Walk/jog 30 minutes - 110 cals roughly. Was a sluggish work out.

Strength - Goblet squats 3/5/20
    Kettlebell swings 10/10/20

Assessment - Complete rubbish for the last few days. Have one more party. But until then it's back on track! Hope you all are having a blessed time with family and friends!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! No clients today. So finally a full day off. Just doing some maintenance stuff around the house.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Panda Express!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! 3 clients this morning. Just cleaning and prepping for New Year's party with my inlaws. This year our theme is Disney and my DD is going as Mulan, while the DW and I are going as Lilo and Stitch.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment:[b/] Thai for dinner.
  • Zeuggma
    Options
    Happy saturday!

Cardio: 20min job (8:30 pace)

Strength: SL B — Squats, Bench press, Bent over rows 5x5 + 5x20 crunches and 5x0:45 second planks between sets

Assessment: Eating good and feeling good. :) Fried lemon shrimp and cauliflower fried rice tonight.
  • aganey
    Options
    Hey everyone! Even though I’ve been feeling better with the bronchitis gone, I still haven’t made it to the gym. Been busy with things and I’ve had issues with high blood pressure. I had a horrible episode yesterday (migraine, sweaty, shakey, nauseated). I took my blood pressure and it was very high in the scary range. My whole family is on blood pressure meds and I refuse to be one of them. I have been primarily focusing on my eating to try to lower my blood pressure naturally this past week. I feel like I need to get this under control a bit before lifting again. I’ve already seen results in my weight loss from changing my diet. I will start posting on this thread again when I start lifting again. There’s something about this thread that makes me want to get serious about lifting and I love that. Y’all keep me motivated even though I haven’t stuck with it yet. I know I’ll get there just like you all have. It’s just taking me longer. Keep up all the great work! I’ll be back hopefully soon.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Well last day of the year!!! Big party tonight that I annually have with my inlaws! Disney dress up theme, so I have my Stitch costume ready to go! Have a safe New Year!
  • Skee_2802
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone!

Been busy since Xmas but still managed to get in a few workouts. Hope you've all been well.

CARDIO: 10,394 Steps (7.71klm)

STRENGTH:
    Bench Press: 3x6
    BB Squat: 3x6
    Deadlift: 3x6
    Bicep Curl: 3x10
    Triceps Ext: 3x10

ASSESMENT:
    Form on squats ok, need to work on bracing and ques. Chicken and eggs for dinner.