Replies

• MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    9.64 km on the elliptical today.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I apologize to all for being such a loser this month!!! Tomorrow is a new day. I spent the past week traveling with dogs, junk, more junk, collecting parts, bad hotels, commercial flights, private charters and finally returned home to Bahamas yesterday and well...........wow! Looks like Mother Nature (aka Hurricane Irene) took a blow torch to my place and barfed in my pool. YIKES. It's slightly overwhelming to say the least. I'll get it together even though it's a bummer of the highest order!!!!!! But tomorrow I will get my *kitten* out on the road - for the challenge and to clear my head!

I did get out on one walk this weekend for 3 miles while I was waiting for weather so we could fly..............updated my signature.

Stay tuned!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Updating sig!
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    3.5 miles with a fellow MFP-er! It was SO beautiful here in Memphis today. I want to marry this weather!! :laugh:
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    1 mile in addition to circuit training - sig updated.
  • janana021
    Options
    not much walking mostly driving but got in 3.2 miles at least
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Just updating!
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    2.26 miles this morning
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    last couple days I got in 13. Ticker updated!
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    I took my longest ride to date yesterday @ 12 miles. Kinda weird and cool being that far away from home, on a bike. haha. I loved it.

Ticker updated!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    3 miles added this morning. Was good to be back on my old route even if it was hotter than hell!!! Hope to get in another two miles with the dogs on the beach later. All depends on the mosquitos!!!
  • joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I must have passed 50 yesterday and not noticed. Anyway, 0.8 rowing this morning.
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Finally found the new thread. I got a 6.5 mile bike ride in this morning. Ticker updated
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    3.8 miles run, 0.8 miles walked... Ticker updated.

I'm behind for the month... If I meet the goal, great, if I don't, that's fine, too.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I completed a nice 5.8 mile run this morning. Loving this cool weather!

Ticker updated.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Seven miles on the stepper and I passed the halfway point this morning...woohoo! Signature updated

EDIT: by the way, there appears to be two versions of this part-2 thread out there.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/342667-september-move-your-ss-challenge-part-2
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Another 3.1 miles this morning, ticker updated!
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    10 miles on bike this morning and other workouts through the week - will update my ticker tonight to reflect the changes!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    1.5 on lunch walk...i did the stairs - 22 flights up and down twice to get the burn i wanted so i didnt get the miles in since my gps wouldnt calculate the up and down properly.....siggie updated...
  • donitchell
    donitchell Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    4.2 miles today walking & running.