September Move Your @SS Challenge

Options

Replies

• tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options
    I walked the dog and did W6D2 of the C25K. Exhausted but glad that I forced myself out there even though I was totally pooped from the week.

Ticker updated.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Woot! Back on track! 30 miles this morning.

exercise.png
  • TracyMT
    TracyMT Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Added 3.5 miles today. Ticker updated.
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    3.5 Mile Run
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Lorinalynn wrote:
    3.8 miles run, 0.8 miles walked... Ticker updated.

I'm behind for the month... If I meet the goal, great, if I don't, that's fine, too.

Yep, you don't have to do it. That's the issue in this life. You lose your motivation, you can kiss your goals goodbye.

Ran 40 minutes this evening. No walking breaks. I very rarely run on consecutive days, but **** comes to shovel, I'm really working my butt off to adapt my body to run a decent 5K - under 30 mins that is. My weakness is endurance to run longer. Not explosiveness, not power, not speed, not body fat. Endurance. :mad:
  • olivedrab
    olivedrab Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Four miles on my bike today. Updating signature now.
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    4.5 mile hike on Wed
    5 mile run and a 3 mile walk on the treadmill tonight :)
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Lorinalynn wrote:
    3.8 miles run, 0.8 miles walked... Ticker updated.

I'm behind for the month... If I meet the goal, great, if I don't, that's fine, too.

Yep, you don't have to do it. That's the issue in this life. You lose your motivation, you can kiss your goals goodbye.

Ran 40 minutes this evening. No walking breaks. I very rarely run on consecutive days, but **** comes to shovel, I'm really working my butt off to adapt my body to run a decent 5K - under 30 mins that is. My weakness is endurance to run longer. Not explosiveness, not power, not speed, not body fat. Endurance. :mad:

You will run your race under 30 mins!!! (yoda voice)
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    9/15 3.15 mi walking
    9/16 6.75 mi running
  • carleighp47
    Options
    Went to the gym last night and did 4 miles on the treadmill and elliptical! Woo! I've only done my new strength band routine once, but it sure left me sore!! We'll see next week if I'm officially past my first plateau. Thanks everyone for the encouragement!

I'm off to the gym again tonight!

Keep up the hard work everybody!!

exercise.png

9491161.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    2.07 on elleptical
    3.51 on treadmill

exercise.png

ticker updated
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Wow, this thread is really moving (no pun intended)!

Checking in for the last few days. All miles walked with this young, energetic dog:

Wed: 5.1 miles
    Thur: 4.6 miles
    Fri: 3.8 miles (Cut short because he did his classic roll-in-fresh-poop so had to get home to give him a bath.)

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I took my longest ride to date yesterday @ 12 miles. Kinda weird and cool being that far away from home, on a bike. haha. I loved it.

That's one of my favorite things about biking here in rural western Wisconsin where I live: Getting to the top of a big hill miles from home and knowing I got there all under my own power. Cool! Good for you!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    9.86 km on the elliptical :smile:
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    updated :)
  • tkopps
    Options
    [Fri: 3.8 miles (Cut short because he did his classic roll-in-fresh-poop so had to get home to give him a bath.)

I remember that when my dog was young. She still does it for things like dead fish or animals. Disgusting!
  • carleighp47
    Options
    Went to the gym tonight. I know I updated yesterday, but I didn't want to forget.

I did cycling, treadmill intervals and elliptical intervals. I need to make my strength routine a...well...routine lol

exercise.png
  • tkopps
    Options
    Just took the dog on a nice long walk or 4.2 miles and passed my goal! :bigsmile: I guess I will be changing it to keep me challenged!

ticker updated
  • tkopps
    Options
    updated the goal to 75 from 50!
  • donitchell
    donitchell Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    4.1 miles today walking & running.