Replies

• bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    daylight savings time
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Ohh..I am in. 250 miles this month..We shall see!
    Today .5 mile swim
  • juli3b2011
    juli3b2011 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    4 miles done...woot woot!
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late I would like to join. My goal for September is 75 miles between walking and riding my bike. I think that's reasonable but not having tracked that before I will have to use this month to figure it out. I will also set up a ticker.

Dusty
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Alright I'm moving :)
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Alright I'm moving :)
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    6.3 miles run/walk yesterday and another 6.37 commute this morning on the bike. I'm rushing to clock some miles now, before September gets too busy. For some extra motivation I signed up for the Athens Classic Marathon race next November. I'm either running the 5K or the 10K distance, not the full Marathon :noway:

Panathinaiko_Stadium_panorama.jpg
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Please could you add me for 70 miles this month. I walked 2 miles yesterday. Goodluck everyone.
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    Good morning SMYAC friends. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options
    I am game for this challenge! I will do 50 miles! Now to figure out the ticker...
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join...and will kick off with 100 miles in September, since 50 is easy enough with the gym, and I plan to do a lot of biking this month!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    3.47 miles last night between treadmill and elliptical before and after my training session...updated siggie below...nice start to september...
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options
    I will be doing run/walk, eliptical and in-line skating!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Today was to be a rest day on my half marathon training. Did 2.5 miles still :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Hilly 4.3 mile run, .8 miles walking, total 5.1.

And my ticker is being stoopid. :angry:
  • donitchell
    donitchell Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Did 4.34 miles today with walking/treadmill/x-trainer.

Why can't i get my ticker to show, tried putting all the codes in my signature but no luck, please HELP!
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    running and walking miles added.. i think i am going to shoot for all miles by foot..
  • TracyMT
    TracyMT Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Did 2.25 miles on treadmill at gym and another mile with the dog at home. Beautiful day today!
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    I am going to be logging bike by miles and walking by hours.

To date:

Bicycling - 4.5 miles
    Walking - 2 hours
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Did 4.34 miles today with walking/treadmill/x-trainer.

Why can't i get my ticker to show, tried putting all the codes in my signature but no luck, please HELP!

Get the bbcode for your ticker from www.tickerfactory.com and paste it to your signature. This should work.

I forgot to mention that you can not edit the spreadsheet. You can read it but you can't make any changes. What you can do is keep your own ticker updated for everyone to see and I will enter your numbers to the sheet as soon as I see them. In case I forget to update someone's miles or you have any comments please let me know.