September Move Your @SS Challenge

Options

Replies

• FitJ1210
    Options
    My ticker is updated. 8.3 miles walking and 1 biking.
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! My goal will be 50 miles a I have already do e 3.5 on the elliptical!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Went 10.64 km on my elliptical today.
  • dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Another 4 miles in today.
  • GypsysBlood
    GypsysBlood Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Went another 1.2 miles today walking my kids to the park...makes for a good workout when pushing a stroller through the grass :smile: ticker updated
  • kimberly130
    Options
    Hey all! So Ive just joined and am so out of the loop. Ive had no power/net for a week due to this hurricane... time to get back on track! My goal will be 30miles for a realistic start with my schedule :flowerforyou:
  • janana021
    Options
    6.5 today. Day 3 just under 20 miles complete!
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    4 miles today. Ticker updated
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    4.01 today updated siggie
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Two walks of three miles each today.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    2 miles walking on saturday, the 3rd.
    exercise.png
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Hope you're all having a great weekend! Sig is updated
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    10.3 mi running today. Blessedly cloudy, keeping the sun from melting me! Whew. This was my long run; ramping up to do a 1/2 marathon in early Nov. Pretty slow pace (10:19), but I am in the slowly increasing distance phase (not working on speed yet).

Updated ticker below.
  • donitchell
    donitchell Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Did 7.49 miles today walking & cycling.
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Got 13.5 miles in this morning on my bike. I updated my ticker. Have a great day everyone!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Hiked 6 miles this afternoon in 2 hrs 10 mins on some very rough terrain.
    The elevation gain of 2,100 ft was somewhat out of my league, but whenever my HR was hitting 150 bpms I was taking a short brake till it fell below 130 and I finally made it to the top :bigsmile: .The same hike back in May took me 10 minutes longer. Looks like I'm making some progress. :drinker:
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options
    Just finished 5.6 miles of hiking in the mountains north of Madrid for my birthday! Beautiful day with my husband and Jack Russel. Now up to 17 miles!!! Maybe 50 miles was too low a goal????
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Ok I joined this form but I'm trying to get this ticker thing together. Can someone inbox me and help me please???!! LOL
  • bluiz13
    Options
    6.01 on treadmill - watched 2 drop dead divas on Netflix. Happy to be ahead in the game. Gonna keep kicking it so I don't feel rushed at the end this month. Rather have "extra" than be rushing to catch up.

Move your *kitten* folks!!!! It feels great!!!!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Awesome job with progress dinos. Keep it up!!!

Hiked 6 miles this afternoon in 2 hrs 10 mins on some very rough terrain.
    The elevation gain of 2,100 ft was somewhat out of my league, but whenever my HR was hitting 150 bpms I was taking a short brake till it fell below 130 and I finally made it to the top :bigsmile: .The same hike back in May took me 10 minutes longer. Looks like I'm making some progress. :drinker: