College shout outs

With the start of the college football season beginning tomorrow, we MFPers should show some love to our teams.........

Geaux TIGERS.......LSU of course!!

Replies

• thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    GO HOKIES!!!
  • GO COWBOYS! ORANGE POWER!!! :)
  • laurasnyder411
    laurasnyder411 Posts: 172 Member
    With the start of the college football season beginning tomorrow, we MFPers should show some love to our teams.........

Uhhhh you mean the MIZZOU TIGERS!!!!! Whoo hooo college ball!
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Boomer Sooner, baby! Can't wait for Saturday.
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Axe 'em Jacks! Stephen F. Austin State University!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    HOOKEM HORNS!
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Boomer Sooner, baby! Can't wait for Saturday.

Finally I found another OU fan!! Boomer Sooner!!
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    LSU all day, baby!!!
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

bama.jpg
  • LSU all day, baby!!!

I know, right?!?!
  • johnny_k
    johnny_k Posts: 150 Member
    WRECK'EM TECH! GUNS UP!
  • blazergrad

The showdown between the Tigers and Tide should be a GREAT one! You know we're looking for revenge, right. ;) The winner of this game will probably most likely take the SEC West ... although Arkansas could slip in there and stir up the pot. I can't WAIT!! :)

• Geaux TIGERS.......LSU of course!!

The showdown between the Tigers and Tide should be a GREAT one! You know we're looking for revenge, right. ;) The winner of this game will probably most likely take the SEC West ... although Arkansas could slip in there and stir up the pot. I can't WAIT!! :)

That will be a great game! I'm so much worried about Arkansas as South Carolina this year! I was at that Lsu-Tide game last year sitting with all the tide fans. They were talking sooo much crap.....it was great when it ended the way it did!
  • danizaga
    danizaga Posts: 293 Member
    Fight on! USC Trojans!
  • Bump
  • blazergrad

That will be a great game! I'm so much worried about Arkansas as South Carolina this year! I was at that Lsu-Tide game last year sitting with all the tide fans. They were talking sooo much crap.....it was great when it ended the way it did!

South Carolina's going to be tough this year ... they could easily win the SEC East again. Bama doesn't play them during the regular season this year ... we get to swap them out for Vandy. :happy:

And fortunately, we've got LSU at Tuscaloosa this year ... sometimes in the Bama-LSU game, that home field advantage makes all the difference. :smile:
  • danizaga
    danizaga Posts: 293 Member
    talk about east coast and SEC bias
  • Bump
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Mustang Mania!! Go MSU! ($5 to anyone who knows what school I'm talking about.)
  • tingtawn
    tingtawn Posts: 59 Member
    GO Badgers :)