College shout outs

Replies

• I bleed red and black for life.. GO AZTECS!!!! San Diego State University, finest city on earth.
  • Mizzou Tigers!
  • Eatem Up Coogs...University of Houston Cougars!
  • jp09m
    jp09m Posts: 89
    Garnet and gold baby

F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E !!
  • YAY FOR IRONICALLY PRETENTIOUS COMMUNITY COLLEGES THAT PUT THEIR MASCOT AS THE CHAPARALL INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING ROAD RUNNER

and yay for capslock c:
  • danizaga
    danizaga Posts: 293 Member
    hey want do you all thing about texas A&M going to the SEC? i think the age of super conferences is upon us
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    It's great to be a Florida Gator!! GO GATORS!!!!!!!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Go Buckeyes!

And go East Carolina Pirates! ( My son is applying there! Keep your fingers crossed!)

And go UConn Huskies! (My son goes there, so I have to cheer them on!)
  • mcvc
    mcvc Posts: 33 Member
    Take me home, country road, to the place I belong, West Virgina.

GO NEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Boomer Sooner, baby! Can't wait for Saturday.

Finally I found another OU fan!! Boomer Sooner!!

There is now three of us! BOOMER SOONER!!
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    The party is in Oxford with the REBELS!!! Good grief I miss parties in The Grove!

And to answer the question about A&M...no they should not move to the SEC. Period.
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    All overrated! Especially LSU

GO Hokies!
  • hey want do you all thing about texas A&M going to the SEC? i think the age of super conferences is upon us

I think it's great! I think A&M won't be able to compete for a lil bit, but they are a good team. We'll have to pick up one more for the east conference, I'm thinking FSU.......
    I think the super conferences will bring on the a playoff system......
  • All overrated! Especially LSU

GO Hokies!

Ouch...that hurts, especially from a Hokie. Jefferson was/is over-hyped garbage. I, for one, am glad he's gone!
  • thegymbunny
    hey want do you all thing about texas A&M going to the SEC? i think the age of super conferences is upon us

I think it's great! I think A&M won't be able to compete for a lil bit, but they are a good team. We'll have to pick up one more for the east conference, I'm thinking FSU.......

Honestly I can't see A&M ever competing. They aren't that good.
  • thegymbunny
    All overrated! Especially LSU

GO Hokies!

Ouch...we'll see you in the dome. Jefferson was/is over-hyped garbage. I, for one, am glad he's gone!

Garbage is right, who behaves in that manner! I'm sorry you guys are going through all that crap. You have bad luck with QB's.

I knew it was trouble when people in baton rouge actually pressed charges, lol.
  • hey want do you all thing about texas A&M going to the SEC? i think the age of super conferences is upon us

The Sooners have got that conference locked up this year! They will be in the dome this year!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    SLIPPERY ROCK UNIVERSITY IS AN ACCREDITED SCHOOL!!!!

That's our rally cry. We have self-esteem issues.
  • H-U-S-K-E-R P-O-W-E-R Go Big Red!!!
  • thegymbunny

The Sooners have got that conference locked up this year! They will be in the dome this year!

Right now, that's what I think. But of course it's early to say.