College shout outs

Replies

• All overrated! Especially LSU

GO Hokies!

Ouch...we'll see you in the dome. Jefferson was/is over-hyped garbage. I, for one, am glad he's gone!

Garbage is right, who behaves in that manner! I'm sorry you guys are going through all that crap. You have bad luck with QB's.

I knew it was trouble when people in baton rouge actually pressed charges, lol.

You can take the kid out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the kid........people are now changing thier stories now.....who knows!
  • SLIPPERY ROCK UNIVERSITY IS AN ACCREDITED SCHOOL!!!!

That's our rally cry. We have self-esteem issues.

lmao!
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    All overrated! Especially LSU

GO Hokies!

Ouch...we'll see you in the dome. Jefferson was/is over-hyped garbage. I, for one, am glad he's gone!

Garbage is right, who behaves in that manner! I'm sorry you guys are going through all that crap. You have bad luck with QB's.

I knew it was trouble when people in baton rouge actually pressed charges, lol.

You can take the kid out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the kid........people are now changing thier stories now.....who knows!

Money talks! lol
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

I posted this on another thread but it needs to be repeated

Good new for the LSU people:

Apparently, no charges were filed against Jordan Jefferson because he only completed 4 of the 16 punches he threw, and 2 of those were to the wrong person. The team’s Curfew was 10:30, but seeing as the incident happened around 2:00 am, clock management is still an issue for Les Miles.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    wyoming-cowboys.gif

Go Pokes! Yes, it's sad but what can ya do? Heading up for the opening this weekend!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    ASU SUN DEVILS BABY!
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    GOOOOOO GATORS {chomp chomp}
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    WE ARE...PENN STATE!
  • All overrated! Especially LSU

GO Hokies!

Ouch...that hurts, especially from a Hokie. Jefferson was/is over-hyped garbage. I, for one, am glad he's gone!

Me too! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Y'all are crazy, Michigan Wolverines are better than all these teams combined. Go Blue! That is all.
  • ASU SUN DEVILS BABY!

My second fav......love the new look!
  • ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Apparently, no charges were filed against Jordan Jefferson because he only completed 4 of the 16 punches he threw, and 2 of those were to the wrong person. The team’s Curfew was 10:30, but seeing as the incident happened around 2:00 am, clock management is still an issue for Les Miles.

As much as I like that joke and dislike Jefferson..........he did beat y'all last year! Gonna be hard to repeat that performance on your turf this year! We both coming off a by week....should be an awesome game!
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

As much as I like that joke and dislike Jefferson..........he did beat y'all last year! Gonna be hard to repeat that performance on your turf this year! We both coming off a by week....should be an awesome game!

I looked into getting tickets for the Bama vs lsu game and well it's not going to happen, ticket prices are through the roof.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    ASU SUN DEVILS BABY!

I do like the new look but even though I live in the Valley I've never paid attention to ASU. Well, with the exception of trying to make sure I know about weekday games since I work downtown Tempe about 5 minutes away from the stadium! You'd think I would pay more attention since I wanted to go to ASU to finish my degree when I first moved out here in 1999 but I ended up at UOP instead.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    WE ARE...PENN STATE!!!!

GO LIONS!
  • Go Cougs!!

Sorry but I have to say that I am going to UofH right now! LOL!

:drinker:
  • ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

I looked into getting tickets for the Bama vs lsu game and well it's not going to happen, ticket prices are through the roof.

I lucked into tickets last year........sat with all the Bama fans, which sucked.........until the end!
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Go Dawgs!!!! Sic em'! Woof woof woof!! UGA Baby!!
  • I'm glad the SEC is representing!!! All those waterford Crystal footballs scaring everyone else off!
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Go Terps! - Don't laugh.