Swat Walking Group - September - New Members welcome!

Options
124»

Replies

• AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Sorry to see you go Suzanne, hope the new plan works for you. Did my two miles today and am commited from here on out.
    On the days I drive to Chicago I will do an, at work, workout as that is all I will be doing while there. Trust me there is non stop walking and I will only claim a small amount of it.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Beautiful day today--will be doing lots of walking!

Sorry you feel you have to go, Suzanne. I hope things work out for you!
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Two miles with Leslie and off to start the work day. Well it actually started much earlier but I am posting now, and fit the two in between jobs. I need to get back to the get out of bed and start workout plan. It works so much better for me.
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,276 Member
    Options
    My husband had a bad accident and I have too much on my plate to exercise, log it, or encourage others. I'm signing off of this thread for now but wish you all the best on your weight loss/health journey. Sandy wanted someone else to start the October thread so we need a volunteer from one of you to do so. I won't be able to manage with all his rehab and other things.

Thanks for all your encouragement through the past months. I will be back at some point but not for awhile.

Jenny
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    I will pray for you and your Husband, for both healing and strength. Check in when you can.:heart:
  • AZChatterB
    AZChatterB Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Jenny, sorry to hear you're going through so much. Hang in there! We hope to see you soon.

On a good note, I made my September goal tonight! I would say that I would up it for October, but the 60 per month seems to be working for me (although I often find myself using the five mile walks on the weekends to catch up!). Sandy & Jenny, I'll give it a try to set up the October topic for us (not sure how to add the link -- I'll try to edit this post to do so -- so just in case, the topic will be "October Challenge – Leslie Sansone Walking Team (SWAT)").

Okay -- here's the link (I hope!): http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/355211-october-challenge-leslie-sansone-walking-team-swat

Good luck, Everyone, on finishing September strongly.

exercise.png
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Jenny--I'm so sorry to hear that your husband has been injured! Many prayers for you both--healing for him and peace from worry and stress for you. Hang in there!

Elaine--I will see you in the new thread! Already bumped it into My Topics!