SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job!!!!!
  • erikahernandez360
    Options
    super inspiring!!! way to go!!
  • Sylvia_100711
    Options
    wow.........fantastic.this is inspiring !!
  • starcrystal3
    starcrystal3 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. You are doing what so many of us what to do. Great to see it can be done! Nice work :)
  • carloP90X
    carloP90X Posts: 109
    Options
    You are amazing and thanks for the inspiration!
  • landlwoof
    landlwoof Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This may not be an "I am awesome" thread but you ARE awesome. What a great success story to read for a newcomer like me.
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration.
  • allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Awesome job - you look 10+ years younger and (I know) much happier! Way to go!
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    You look great! What a great weight loss story!
  • AloyMomNwife
    AloyMomNwife Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I needed such an inspiration today! Good luck on getting to you final goal! You look amazing!
  • adamswife01
    adamswife01 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    wtg
  • lizmaebar
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks SO much for sharing! Keep up the amazing work!
  • LouLouUK
    LouLouUK Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AWESOME!! Keep going to reach that goal of yours - you know you can do it!
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    amazing
  • bbanks0520
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I was feeling down until I read your story, you are truly an inspiration to me. I am determined to keep on striving until I reach my goal. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • jem33199
    jem33199 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your updated health stats. Those are as inspiring to me as your weight loss. I wish even more folks would share those when they post their success stories. You have every right to be so proud of your accomplishments. I know a lot of work was (and will be) put in but a long and healthy life will be your reward.
  • leti333
    leti333 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to hear that you are having such great success with hypothyroidism! I've been using mine as a crutch and I'm ready to get over it. Thanks for the very clear list of what you did. Keep at it!
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    Wow amazing :)

11627635.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Armygirl67
    Armygirl67 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!!!!!! Thanks for posting .
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. Thanks for sharing, you look so much happier and healthier. One day we can all post one of these amazing success stories, good luck with the rest of your journey
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!