75 Pounds lost in 8 Months with pics

Options

Replies

• grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous. You have taken years off your looks. You are a handsome man, JT, inside and out. I am very proud of your accomplishments. You have been a BIG inspiration to me ... thanks!
  • CookinCanuck
    CookinCanuck Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! You look great - you should be very proud of yourself.
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Congrats, You look incredible! Like a different person
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look awesome!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I bet you feel great too - wonderful job!
  • sylver_lining
    Options
    Wow you look great..I just joined today and your story has really motivated me to do this...thanks.
  • misti17
    misti17 Posts: 106
    Options
    This should be an "I am awesome" thread !!!!!!!! Because you are. You look amazing ! Congrats on finding YOU again and looking great at being YOU! :tongue:
  • mrsredneckmorris
    mrsredneckmorris Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look simply amazing!
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Did your physical ailments such as the sleep apnea go away?
  • razorspells
    Options
    You look GREAT! Congratulations, you are indeed an inspiration :smile:
    Keep up the good work!
  • becknorton68
    Options
    Wow, you are truly an inspiration to us all and an awesome example of some do-able steps that we can all take in order to work towards our goals. My hat is off to you sir and thank you for your service to our great Country.:happy:
  • bignuce
    bignuce Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You never ate back you calories you burned from exercise and your body did not go into starvation mode?
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    awesome......:bigsmile:
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! Great Job!
  • hits_28
    Options
    This has given me a much needed inspiration. Thanks for this post.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Did your physical ailments such as the sleep apnea go away?

I have not been re-evaluated for the sleep apnea, but I no longer have high blood pressure, or high cholesterol. Unfortunately hypothyroidism will never go away so I deal with it. But I have no medical problems that slow me down anymore.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    You never ate back you calories you burned from exercise and your body did not go into starvation mode?

I never have and never will...in order to lose weight its simple math, consume less and you will lose weight. Starvation mode will not happen if you are eating your daily caloric limit, even if you workout. Hope this helps!
  • KelliHatfield1
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Thanks for posting.
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • Melissa_DLC
    Options
    Wow! Congrats, that is great! I have slowely been losing, however it helps to read what others have done to lose weight. I work out 3 times a week but reading your post has inspired me to try to work out more. Thanks for the inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!