Options

Replies

• rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. U look great
  • jenny_05
    Options
    you look absolutely fantastic and you`ve done a fantastic job in 8 months! you should be very proud of what you have achieved...and im so glad i have found someone else that doesnt eat there exercise calories back! you keep up the hard work your doing amazing!! xx
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    thx for sharing...
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    amazing work, thank you for sharing your inspirational loss!!
  • Autumn15
    Options
    What a great story...Thank you so much for sharing. Stories lik eyours are so inspiring for everyone and let us see our goals are reachable if we just stay strong and stick to it...MFP helps so many people and brings friends together...I hope maybe your wife will see the change in you isn't only physical and maybe you guys can work your way back to each other full time...Congratulations on your amazing transformation and better health..Best wishes on the rest of your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • jocewar
    jocewar Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your story and motivation!
  • leanne2376
    Options
    AMAZING - I AM SO INSPIRED - GO YOU !!
  • JackeeW
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations and thanks for sharing your story!
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Wow! You look magnificent and 20 years younger! I really liked the fact that you added what you did at the end of your post. That helped me just reading it. I am so proud of you and know you will easily reach your last little goal. Best of luck and thank you SO much for posting the pics and your story.

Funny you say 20 years younger, I feel 30 years younger, its amazing how much energy I have.
  • alisonwww
    Options
    From one newly 50-year-old to another, thanks so much for the inspiration. You just ROCK!
  • VBLEE45
    Options
    You are the man!!! Awesome, awesome, Awesome!!!
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! I am going to show this to my mom and I hope it will give her the kick start she needs.
  • yumyumron
    Options
    Congrats!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :)
  • teasdino
    teasdino Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congradulations!
    jac
  • Clairereynard
    Options
    wow!! what n amazing job. Thank you for posting this.
    5010 Posts: 59
    Options
    T you so much for sharing your wonderful story well done x
    Options
    Options
    Options
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I am blown away -- and thank you for your tips. Especially not eating back the exercise calories. I think that is my issue so I am glad to see if does work for some people.

God bless!! And good luck to your ultimate finish line!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!