30 days of INSANITY progress pics!

Options

Replies

• heatherzotigh
    Options
    INSANITY is a 60 day series of workout videos... it is very intense but well worth it! what I like about it is that the only thing you need is you and a bottle of water! no extra equipment needed!
  • heatherzotigh
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • rachellosesitall85
    Options
    Congrats, you look fierce!
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    What an awesome transformation!!!
  • Tonyajangel
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Love the tats!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!! I def need to try that insanity!!!
  • kmumansky
    Options
    What an inspiration! I made it through 30 days of insanity a little over a year ago! The 2nd month was way too hard for me though. You're in much better shape than I was/am so I know you'll totally kick the 2nd month's butt! :)
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    wow..what a transformation..your hard work is definately paying off! you look great!
  • staceymclaughlin
    Options
    whooooop woo AMAZING!! well done you ;)
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    keep kickin' it!
  • JS70
    JS70 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look awesome!
    You are such an inspiration!!
  • tmw3201
    Options
    How amazing you look. Love the tattoos. Thanks for sharing:)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation...keep up the good work...
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    cannot even begin to say how amazing you have done!!!!!
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    amazing!!!!!!!!! well done you x
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I like seeing examples of people who are a healthy and/or thin weight to start and still manage to lose 10 lbs in 30 days, excellent!

Even better, you have an open food diary and you eat 170-300 g of carbs daily, also great to see you can still be successful eating higher carbs. Everyone on MFP swears by net 100 carbs so whenever I get past 150-160 (which is only 45% daily and does NOT include working out extra carbs allotted) I get really flustered and no amount of planning seems to get a day past 1000 cals if I cut off carbs around 160 and 1000 cals is simply not enough to live on with my BMR of over 1400 let alone to work-out on (Turbo Jammer 4+ yrs myself). Thanks for that!
  • shellbell525
    Options
    Wow amazing transformation! Congrats on all the heard work, keep it going girl! I think you just convinced me to save up for insanity!
  • cheyenne_alexis
    cheyenne_alexis Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    wow you really are an inspiration, you have alot of strength too.. I dont think i would ever be able to handle insanity.. thank you for your inspiration and motivation ! you look amazing! keep it up !
  • SassyMama76
    SassyMama76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW. I can't even tell that's the same person. You look awesome!!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wow. pretty darn inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!