Options

Replies

• Sklahsen
    Sklahsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • yaya71586
    Options
    That is so awesome! But, what is insanity, I have never heard of it. Please let me know and you can add me as a friend if you would like to. I just started myfitnesspal about 11 days ago and I am very excited about it. Thanks! Paula
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing. you look fierce girl!
  • tinywithaBIGheart
    Options
    you look amazing ! congratss =] what did you do to loose that weight so fast ?
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    AHHHMAZING!! Great job!!
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What a huge inspiration you are. You look absolutely amazing and should definitely reward yourself for all your hard work. It has paid off for sure!!!
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing!
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    oh my! you really deserve the restults you're getting!! congratulations!

We're the same height and build by the looks, so its nice to know what can be achieved!!

Thankyou for posting and best of luck for the next 30 days!!

xx
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    That's hot :)

Good job!
  • prettywhitty
    prettywhitty Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look awesome!!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    Wow congrats in your results you look amazing I did and complete d insanity and did not get any results I know I did something wrong do you mind me asking how many calories you are eating when doing insanity?
  • lynn12
    lynn12 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You rock , you are an inspiration to me , thanks for sharing ;)
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    WOW! And I LOVE that picture for your ticker awesome girl!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!!!! - Love you tattoos too!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I've jsut gone done doing p90x and Insanity is next! LOOOOOVE your muscles!!!
  • 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You have a killer bod!!! Great Job!!
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    #1 Congrats on your weight loss. #2 Way to kick *kitten*! You look amazing! My husband and I have purchased Insanity and should ber receiving it in the mail any day now. I'm excited and can't wait to get satarted. I know it is going to be a struggle at first but I want to prove to myself that no matter how much weight I need to lose, I can do this. Thank you for posting your pics and being an inspiration! Keep rockin it!! \m/
  • ExFit
    ExFit Posts: 28
    Options
    INSANITY is a 60 day series of workout videos... it is very intense but well worth it! what I like about it is that the only thing you need is you and a bottle of water! no extra equipment needed!

Sounds better than P90X, i was doing it and then got out of it because.... well 'cause i got lazy, but I'm starting again to exercise, not videos just regular old school work outs to start off.

Good Job on your success though!
  • heatherzotigh
    Options
    INSANITY is a 60 day series of workout videos... it is very intense but well worth it! what I like about it is that the only thing you need is you and a bottle of water! no extra equipment needed!

Sounds better than P90X, i was doing it and then got out of it because.... well 'cause i got lazy, but I'm starting again to exercise, not videos just regular old school work outs to start off.

Good Job on your success though!

I did p90x too, and only made it through a few days, I wasn't a high enough calorie burn and too many bells and whistles needed! good luck to you!
  • heatherzotigh
    Options
    Wow congrats in your results you look amazing I did and complete d insanity and did not get any results I know I did something wrong do you mind me asking how many calories you are eating when doing insanity?

I eat 1500-1900 cals a day, really depends... my profile and diary are public feel free to check them out!

I push myself very hard, for me the workouts were getting harder, not easier, because as I was able I pushed myself harder every time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!