30 days of INSANITY progress pics!

Options

Replies

• heatherzotigh
    Options
    That is so awesome! But, what is insanity, I have never heard of it. Please let me know and you can add me as a friend if you would like to. I just started myfitnesspal about 11 days ago and I am very excited about it. Thanks! Paula

Insanity is a 60 day workout program that is a intense series of videos you do at home! cardio, calisthenics and plyometrics combined with strength--very awesome workout!

Good luck with all your goals-- you can do it! :)
  • heatherzotigh
    Options
    I like seeing examples of people who are a healthy and/or thin weight to start and still manage to lose 10 lbs in 30 days, excellent!

Even better, you have an open food diary and you eat 170-300 g of carbs daily, also great to see you can still be successful eating higher carbs. Everyone on MFP swears by net 100 carbs so whenever I get past 150-160 (which is only 45% daily and does NOT include working out extra carbs allotted) I get really flustered and no amount of planning seems to get a day past 1000 cals if I cut off carbs around 160 and 1000 cals is simply not enough to live on with my BMR of over 1400 let alone to work-out on (Turbo Jammer 4+ yrs myself). Thanks for that!

CARBS ARE NOT THE ENEMY! lol at least the right ones anyway!
    people mean well when they give advice, but most people follow whatever the current trends is, be it high carb or low carb or whatever, really you just gotta do what works for YOU. everyone is different and will get different results while doing the same thing! That's why mfp is great, if gives you the ability to learn what your body does and doesn't like--you just gotta pay attention to what your eating, and how it makes you feel, not just simply log it in you diary!

I have my diary modified to be 40/40/20 carbs/protein/fat on a 1500 cal limit before exercise.
  • heatherzotigh
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE! Good luck to you all! WE GOT THIS!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Dang girl your progress from 5 years ago is AMAZING and in the last 30 days is fantastic!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of you during/after your work outs too! GREAT JOB!!!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! Thanks for sharing with us...Keep up the great work
  • Kikilicious84
    Options
    Awesome progress!
  • famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    ok girl!! you look amazing! what is insanity and WHERE do i get it?? :bigsmile:
  • timeforme23
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Congrats :-)
  • Kikidenana
    Options
    Awesome job! That is so amazing....I started about 11 days ago, and really struggled this past week. I am going to start a new tomorrow and really buckle down and do this ( for my grandsons)!
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    holy santa clause ****, you look absolutely amazing! killer body, you are defs my inspiration for working out tonight.
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Dang girl! You are kickin *kitten*!!!!! I am so psyched for you! I am on day 27 of Insanity and you have insored me to keep going. Some days I wanna turn it off and go to bed. Keep it up!
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look phenomenal! Great job!
  • lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    If your second pic in the post is you at 151, I SO want to look like you when I get to my first goal. You were rockin' even before going with Insanity. Now you're in even better shape. Inspiring!!
  • heatherzotigh
    Options
    ok girl!! you look amazing! what is insanity and WHERE do i get it?? :bigsmile:

Thank you! Insanity is 60 day series of workout videos you do at home... very intense but a great cardio workout! It's good for toning and for upping your cardiac capacity! You can buy it online--pretty expensive though, but worth it!
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Good job on your overall success! You look great!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    INSANITY is a 60 day series of workout videos... it is very intense but well worth it! what I like about it is that the only thing you need is you and a bottle of water! no extra equipment needed!

Sounds better than P90X, i was doing it and then got out of it because.... well 'cause i got lazy, but I'm starting again to exercise, not videos just regular old school work outs to start off.

Good Job on your success though!

P90x is great. Don't blame p90x because you got lazy.

If you get lazy during Insanity does that mean it's not great either?

don't get lazy is the key to this message :D
  • CrisN99
    CrisN99 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    sept032006.jpg

IMAG0595-2.jpg
    buff, tuff, and beautiful!
    From this to THAT?? You're amazing.
  • CNParker
    CNParker Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Oh my damn! You look great!
  • smkcx♥
    smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful :) I'm really jealous of your stomach/hip definition!
  • colbiegirl
    Options
    You look amazing! This inspires me to do some toning up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!