LiveFit 12 Week Trainer - Jamie Eason

Options
124»

Replies

• amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I just read through this thread, I am looking at starting the Jamie Eason plan next month. I want to do it for the 12 weeks before my beach vacation to Cozumel in February.
    I will lurk here if you don't mind, I need recipe ideas! I want to follow the eating plan because I know that is really what is preventing me from revealing abs!
    Jamie Eason is my age so I guess I feel like if I do what she says and eat what she says I can look like her:tongue:
    I don't think I can manage 10 egg white every day though. Can I just do a protein drink at night?
    I decided to adopt the eating plan slowly. This week, no carbs/starches after 7pm. Then I will try to incorporate other elements of her plan, eggs for breakfast.
    Can't wait to try the pumpkin and carrot bars, sounds like a nice little snack with coffee!
    I have a gym membership paid for two years so no excuses there. I did the KISS workout and Sexy Female workout for awhile, they are on tnation.com but I was excited to see this plan with the food, and the videos and the plan and it's free!
    Did everyone do before pics and measurements?
  • amysj303
    Options
    maybe this thread is dead? I hope not. I am wanting to try it, if you are doing it, maybe you can give me some tips for preparing. I think I will start after Thanksgiving...
  • JJMS
    JJMS Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    asjerven, go to bodybuilding.com, set up a bodyspace page, and join the Jamie Eason Live Fit group, everyone is there to motivate and share recipes and how there progress is going on the 12 week program! Im on Phase 1, Week 3, Day 17! So far so good! :)
  • amysj303
    Options
    thanks for that, JJMS!
  • tmboy
    tmboy Posts: 1
    Options
    If you go to Jamies FB page it will send you to a group formed for this program. the people are very responsive