How to talk to guys!?

Options

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Can't go wrong if you lead in with a sandwich.
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    first all that men are dumb and don't know what they want and they do not pay attention to women .. put that out of your head because that is not most men, that is just most men that the people who say that have dated .. the best advice I could give is observe the guy first, study and learn his interest most men will do that anyway on the sneak about a woman they are interested in, woman just do realize it .. be yourself and having confidence will get a man's attention gone are the days where the trophy wife is all a man wants, if we cannot have a good conversation and i know you can speak for yourself and handle yourself that is what interests me ..
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    In all likelihood, they are more afraid of you than you are of them. Or is that for bears?
    Just be yourself.

Are you saying you're afraid of me SGM??? BOOOOOO..you better run..:wink:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    In all likelihood, they are more afraid of you than you are of them. Or is that for bears?
    Just be yourself.

[/quote

Any man that says he isn't afraid of women is either a damn fool or a damn liar.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    Options
    Do all guys intimidate u or just ones you think r above u?
    Go after guys that are just under your level - and practice on them.

Work ur way up the ladder as ladder theory permits.

For more info on ladder theory check out this link.

http://www.laddertheory.com/
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Just be yourself.

Any man that says he isn't afraid of women is either a damn fool or a damn liar.

im with him.... i am totally terrified to talk to women...
  • cmonskinnylovee
    Options
    Just be yourself.

THANK YOU.
  • cmonskinnylovee
    Options
    Do all guys intimidate u or just ones you think r above u?
    Go after guys that are just under your level - and practice on them.

Work ur way up the ladder as ladder theory permits.

For more info on ladder theory check out this link.

http://www.laddertheory.com/

I don't think anyone is "above" or "below" me, I am afraid of any guy I find attractive.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Smile at them, bat your eyelashes. They will come running.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    Options
    Ur oblivious.

If an ugly fat guy came up to u - is he fair game then?
  • cmonskinnylovee
    Options
    Ur oblivious.

Just because I am not attracted to someone doesn't mean they are above or below me. And if he was especially nice, funny, or charming then he might just have a chance. Just because you're shallow doesn't mean everyone else is!
  • cmonskinnylovee
    Options
    Ur oblivious.

And I'm far from oblivious, thank you.
  • adjones5
    Options
    I was in a year and a half relationship that ended and after that talking to new men made me nervous too. You just have to realize that you are beautiful and amazing. If you take a step back one day and see how nervous YOU actually make THEM then you will see that you have nothing to be afraid of. Just talk to them like you would one of your girlfriends. The worst thing that could happen is you say something embarrassing and if that happens so what? You'll be over it and on to the next one in 15 minutes. Its one of those things you just have to do, it may feel awkward and terrifying at first but after a while it will come natural and like I said then you will just smile and bat your eyelashes and they will be fighting each other to get the chance to talk to you.
  • rhiannagreene
    Options
    If you dont attract a guy just being your self, you dont want him.. you shouldnt have to "try"
  • adjones5
    Options
    Ladders seem kind of mean...
  • cmonskinnylovee
    Options
    If you dont attract a guy just being your self, you dont want him.. you shouldnt have to "try"

That's not what I mean- I am nervous because I haven't had to attract a guy in almost three years. And now all the sudden I have to do the whole 'courting' thing again and it's just- ugh. It's just hard
  • rhiannagreene
    Options
    I hate this "above and below someone" crap.
  • cmonskinnylovee
    Options
    Ladders seem kind of mean...

He doesn't understand, and neither does the 'ladder system', that not everyone is shallow. I would, and have, dated guys that going by that system would be considered 'below' me.
  • cmonskinnylovee
    Options
    I hate this "above and below someone" crap.

me too! fhdaskfljhjlkadshfkladsh
  • rhiannagreene
    Options
    I as in a 5year relationship had no idea how to be in one after that! haha So i get what you mean!