Hey PURPLE!!!

Options
Starting off great so far today. Hope nobody's too hung over.
Get on that treadmill or bike or whatever! Let's Go! Go! Go!

Replies

• TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Starting off great so far today. Hope nobody's too hung over.
    Get on that treadmill or bike or whatever! Let's Go! Go! Go!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey there!!! Yep we gotta step up and get in gear! This is the year for us all!!!! GO 2009!!! PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS WE CAN DO THIS!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: DRINK UP THAT WATER TOO!!:drinker: :drinker: DON'T BE TOO BAD!!!:devil:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Yay, we CAN & WILL do this :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    I'm about to start my workout, can't wait to kickstart this healthy new me :happy:
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    Just got in a walk and gonna go crazy cleaning the house. With my messy family that should burn a lot!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Great post purple people eaters. I am going walking today, I gained like 3 pounds from last night, but thats ok. I said by the end of the year I wanted to lose 60 pounds and as of yesterday morning I had lost 65.5 pounds, so I ended up losing 62.5 since aug, not a bad thing. So I enjoyed myself and still didnt eat ad much as I really did and I still only drank waterr. Yall have a good day.
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I've spent the entire day outside with the kids. I haven't even been on my workout bike yet. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    aww i'm glad i read this post because i was being all "ugh i'm too hung over to work out", but i will defintely fit it in this evening now.

so when do we next weigh in and send our weights in?
  • renae77
    Options
    aww i'm glad i read this post because i was being all "ugh i'm too hung over to work out", but i will defintely fit it in this evening now.

so when do we next weigh in and send our weights in?
    I believe we send them in on Wednesday mornings! Yay! I'm still just so excited!!
  • melissa91971
    Options
    GO TEAM PURPLE!!!!

I got in about an hour on the treadmill and later did some taebo!

and I am under my calories after all that exercise!

GO ME! And GO TEAM!!

~Mel
  • renae77
    Options
    GO TEAM PURPLE!!!!

GO ME! And GO TEAM!!

~Mel
    Mel you are gonna wanna beat me! I have not gotten any exercise in! I have been doing stuff around the house kind of like spring cleaning for the past two days but I have been drinking my water like I am supposed to and eating my calories like I am supposed to, too! Sorry sorry sorry!! But I do love some Tae Bo and need to break them out and use them and my Biggest Loser dvds too!!!
  • melissa91971
    Options
    GO TEAM PURPLE!!!!

GO ME! And GO TEAM!!

~Mel
    Mel you are gonna wanna beat me! I have not gotten any exercise in! I have been doing stuff around the house kind of like spring cleaning for the past two days but I have been drinking my water like I am supposed to and eating my calories like I am supposed to, too! Sorry sorry sorry!! But I do love some Tae Bo and need to break them out and use them and my Biggest Loser dvds too!!!

GO Renae!
    You can do it!
    I am not drinking my water like I should but I will again starting tomarrow!
    You have the BL DVD's?!
    Those are tough! so I hear.
    Keep at it maybe we can tie as the biggest losers!:wink:
    ~Mel
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    good to see some people awake and posting now!! gotta keep spirits up!
  • melissa91971
    Options
    good to see some people awake and posting now!! gotta keep spirits up!

GO PURPLE!!

GO PURPLE!!

WE CAN DO THIS!! YES WE CAN!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I was wondering how often everybody weighs themselves...
    I personally didn't even own a scale til last night, and never weighed in.
    I don't know if I should keep it down to only Wednesday for check in day, or keep tabs through the week.

sorry for all the edits...if i could type i'd be dangerous!
  • renae77
    Options
    I usually weigh myself every day but that keeps me motivated too. Some people get discouraged but not me. And I know it can change daily so you gotta keep your mind set.
  • rmcotter777
    rmcotter777 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i cleaned house is that exercise??? i dont think resting every 10 min to watch sex in the city counts though. my gym was closed today... i know no excuse... but i am going back on monday.
  • renae77
    Options
    What gym do you go to? We might have to hook up and do some execising together if you want to. I'm all about making new friends and getting in shape too!!
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hellooooo Everyone!

I actually wasn't hung over today but slept all day, as I'm working awake overnights as I type this!

The gym was open but only until 6am, which didn't really work for me. I took the early bus before work and walked about 2.5 k. Yayyy
  • renae77
    Options
    It's good that you got some walking in. I didn't get anything in today but I did some more major house cleaning!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    ugh i'll admit i never got around to working out tonight. i'm not feeling the best and i've drank about a gallon of water tonight. my food stayed in calories, but i'm going to keep continuing to do the 30 day shred tomorrow :happy: i love that dvd so much