Hey PURPLE!!!

Options

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get that DVD. All of you on here talked so much about it. I have some other Biggest Loser DVDs and some from Jillian Michaels and I have some more coming from her too. I think she is great and a bit pusher of exercise! I bet she would kill me!! :blushing: I know those workouts kill my legs but make me feel like I have done some good!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    it's a great dvd! today would have been day 7 of level 1 if i would have done it, but i'll just have to keep going tomorrow :happy:
  • renae77
    Options
    I want to see us win this thing!!! So we need to start posting some challenges and get on the ball! We can all do this!!
  • melissa91971
    Options
    I want to see us win this thing!!! So we need to start posting some challenges and get on the ball! We can all do this!!

OK here goes......

I don't like crunches! I hate them! Soooo....

I challenge everyone who hates crunches to do at least 10 today!

How's that for a mini challenge!

~Mel
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    :frown: :wink:

I was working until late and did 30 min of aerobics then was in bed by 11pm lol.

Managed to stay in range for my calories too...whoop x

GO GO PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS!!!!
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Good morning team!!!! Today is a new day!! I am getting a late start today but plan on at least doing some crunches or walking this evening after work...I have my water set out for the day. So let's get ready to kick butt for our weigh in on Wednesday!!!! Love you guys!!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Good morning-
    I still feel in holiday mode - am sitting here in my nightgown too lazy to get going. I'm babying my back a little longer (finally feels back to normal but I'm being careful), but I have managed to undo a little of the Thanksgiving-Christmas damage. My weight loss ticker is no longer at 0 pounds lost. Yeah!!!:happy:
    I'm also checking into mfp more regularly now that our internet service is back and the hectic holiday schedule has died down somewhat. I'm feeling very good about our team and look forward to next Wedneday's weigh-in. GO PURPLE!!!
  • saryann79
    saryann79 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Morning team! How's the day looking for everyone? I have my food planned out for today (within my target), and did 20 minutes aerobics and some strength as well. I've already had four glasses of water as well. Everyone have a great day today!
  • Rpinson
    Options
    Alright, I've been delinquent...didn't find out about the forum here till just a few minutes ago. Anyways, Im starting off the New Year right....got my water going and breakfast and lunch are pretty much Fruits and veggies so far....
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Good morning my purple people eaters, I am running alittle behind as skittles is. I usually get up at 4 am and I am off today. I plan on walking and maybe doing some house cleaning. I have to work tonight as a server so to me that is exercise. Great job everyone with your posting and excerises., And remember get that water in.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Doing great so far. Brought only good stuff to work today, so I can't cheat even if I want to. Still watching that salt. Drinking the water. Being a good girl.
  • renae77
    Options
    Great challenge Mel! I will get them in later...gotta love crunches!!! I will see your 10 and raise you 10 more!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    GO ME!!!!
    Today is the first day I've been able to keep up with my water. It's so hard for me to get my 8 cups in. I'm already on # 6. I can't believe it!
    Now all I have to to is take one home with me tonight and I'll be awesome! I'm gonna try to get a little more than 8 since I still have a lot of the day left.
    CHUG CHUG CHUG
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    hey purple team!!!! sorry i have been absent these past couple days....help!!!! i was supposed to get an emergency root canal on wednesday but when i called to schedule it they said i had to have the whole $900 to do it... so i decided i will get it pulled but the dentist is closed until monday:sad: so since tuesday i have been on vicodin, which makes me sooo loopey and sick...and even worse i cant eat or i am in soooo much pain:sick: so i have been only drinking protein shakes:frown: i need to workout but i just cant get off the couch....help!!! what would u all do???:sad: :grumble: :sick:

oh yeah...the only thing i am doing good on is drinking my water!!!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I would do the root canal as soon as possible. If you have an abscess, I think that needs prompt treatment with antibiotics. Maybe another dentist or endodontist would be more sympathetic about the money? I wouldn't exercise since I imagine that would exacerbate whatever pressure/pain you are feeling. :cry: I feel for you, and hope someone is willing to help you soon!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I lost my first pound!!! The scale actually said 2, but I'll count the other as less clothing. I'm keeping the other one tho!!!
    I'm sure it's the low salt diet I've had the past 3 days. Peeing out everything I was holding onto.
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    :smile:

Hey purple's...so happy managed to resist my partners temptation to have pizza & garlic bread..I had a small sweet potato and tuna salad!!!! yeyeyeyey!!!

:happy:
  • vickster82
    Options
    I'm proud to say I was not hung over at all! Kept it to two drinks only. Today is yoga and cardio day for me. Let's keep this up!
  • renae77
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am doing good with staying below my calories and drinking all my water!:drinker: Now I gotta get some exercise in. I did eat a bad (:blushing: ) lunch but only about half of it. My hubby wanted Burger King and I gave in because I haven't given in all week. I told him how many calories and fat was in stuff and he said he wouldn't be eating out anymore! I just said I told you so!:tongue: I told him that is why I quit saying let's go get something to eat!:bigsmile: So now I have had my bad stuff for the day back onto eating good stuffs!!:happy: I hope everyone is doing really great too!! The scale went down again but I am going to wait to record that on here tomorrow, just to make sure it stays gone!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I can't believe I've stayed full off less than 1400 calories. And I don't even want a candy bar or anything. This is awesome!