Options

Replies

• KetoLovingMama
    KetoLovingMama Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look Beautiful :D!
  • lisakatelaunspach
    Options
    Girl your pics are not offensive AT ALL in fact they are very MOTIVATING !! You can really see a big difference ! You should be proud of your loss you have obv worked very hard to get thgis far !! Well done :D
  • xjlishey1
    Options
    honey...you are looking great and you are doing it...keep up the good work...no need to judge we are all here to support one another...kudos to you!!!:wink:
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    First of all, your pics are not offensive. :smile:

Second of all, I can really see a difference! Looking good!!

EXACTLY WHAT SHE SAID

AMAZING JOB!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You can really notice the difference in your tummy area. What's this about 31lb loss not being much???! Every pound is hard earned and you're actually over 41% of your total desired 75lb loss so that's nearly half way through; gr8 achievement, enjoy it :D
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! I can totally tell a difference--especially in your mid-section! (I also did my starting pics in a bikini--much too small for me now, but I figure it'll be good inspiration for later.) Nice job!!!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'm very offended by you showing us all how great you are doing. Go back to being fat so you don't hurt my feelings.
    I'll have a plate of cookies for you to eat when you come apologize.
  • Just1Drew
    Options
    You look GREAT! Keep up the good work! You are so right, be proud of how far you've come!
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should be very proud of your accomplishments!
  • tnmarie
    Options
    I see a big difference!! Great job and keep up the good work!
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! May I just say that you don't even look like you weight 224lbs
  • waterskigirl
    waterskigirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Huge differece! Good for you!
  • missduffbug
    Options
    Thank you all so very much for your lovely comments

It's such a fantastic feeling knowing people can see a difference.

Thank you thank you thank you xxxx
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you. I dont think your photos are offensive at all, this is a website for getting heatlhy. Go girl!
  • ahalla
    ahalla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Keep it up and the ones who get offended are the ones too scared to post! You go girl.
  • marquesajen
    Options
    You've done such a good job, keep it up! Also, so not offensive. I feel like if your intention is to show your hard work then we'll see that. If your intention is sexual then we'd see that. I see one bad*ss hard worker!
  • braunle
    Options
    Awesome !
  • braunle
    Options
    Awesome !
  • chencha31313
    chencha31313 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? Because honestly, for being 224, you look great. If I saw you on the street I don't think I'd guess you were over 200. Good job, very inspiring.
  • missduffbug
    Options
    How tall are you? Because honestly, for being 224, you look great. If I saw you on the street I don't think I'd guess you were over 200. Good job, very inspiring.

Im 5'6...... And I really think it was just good angles! But thank you very much! That's an awesome NSV for me this week :) thank u xxxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!