Sizzling in September! Week 1 (OPEN GROUP)

Options

Replies

• jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Well, squats will be easy for me today, but those lunges.... I always lose my balance! UH!!!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I missed my weigh-in on Fri as I had to travel out of town for the weekend. Then came down with cold n fever, hope to be back by tomorrow hopefully
  • MelanieOnTheRun
    Options
    How is everyone doing???
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    How is everyone doing???

Hi! Doing ok. I had a bad day today. Gross lunch at work so I ordered a wrap and some cheese curds. I paid 6 bucks for it so I HAD to eat it all. I was so stuffed and bloated my tummy hurt. LOL THEN, they had my favorite breakfast at work as well. biscuits and gravy. It was so bad of me...
  • MelanieOnTheRun
    Options
    oh no jenn sorry you had a bad day! hope tomorrow is better for you! =)

i am definitely anxious for friday's weigh-in and i am running a 5k on friday too!
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    Well, my bad day yesterday has stuck... I am 5 pounds up from monday!!! NOT COOL!!! So today I am back being good. REALLY good if it kills me! I am going to dround in water!
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    BTW, Where is everyone? We were rockin the thread, and now nothing?!?!?
  • MelanieOnTheRun
    Options
    yeah girl you can definitely turn in around and get back on track!!

and idk i was wondering the same thing =/
  • jingoace
    jingoace Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Rode my horse Mango this morning... lots of trot/canter w/o stirrups! I am dripping! Did Day 22 of 30 day shred - first time doing level 3 - WOW am I sweating again ... I damn well better be losing some weight here !!!! We'll see what the scale says tomorrow, when we weigh-in!
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I was so shock to see a 2 pound lost this week since mother nature drop off her monthly gift I think those 2 pounds maybe gone for good I hope all you guys seen signs of improvement also
  • rklewis
    rklewis Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in: 169 lbs :) I definetly think I was retaining a lot of water on the last weigh in from all of the sodium i was eating from the few days proir... and from the state fair. Glad to be back on track... I was also pumped yesterday when I tried on an old pair of pants that were size 8.. and they zipped up but were a still a little tight. I was still excited to be able to get them on, but I am thinking after another 5 pounds loss and they should fit a little better. I hope everyone else is having a successful week, and even if the scale isnt moving remember to try to stay positive and keep at it! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Rachel
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    I am 192.4 today. 2 pounds up. I think I am holding water, my fingers are tight this morning.
  • jingoace
    jingoace Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    09/16 weigh-in = 175.4 yeah!
  • tattereds
    tattereds Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    OMG I Can't believe how busy I have been lately :( sorry I have been so absent ladies! I promise to be around more this week :flowerforyou:

Well I didn't get to weigh last week as I said, but weighed in on Thursday night and have lost 2kg since the beginning of the challenge!! Woohoo!

I need to get onto updating our spreadsheet, so will chop into that - should be all squared away by tomorrow night. Any other sizzlers who want to log updated weigh in details for this week, please post and I will update for you also.

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend :smile:
  • MelanieOnTheRun
    Options
    tattereds--are you still doing 30ds? if so, how is it going? did anyone else start 30ds/how is it going??
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I wanted to do soooooo good this month and I've completely slacked off the past 2 weeks. Ugh. Trying to do better but staying home just about all day, every day with not much to do makes it hard for me to stay out of my cabinet. My baby boy's birthday is less than 2 weeks and I was really wanting to look way better than I did last year.. I just wanna cry! :sad:
    This was me Oct., 1st of last year. And I think I've gained 5-10 lbs. since then.:grumble:
    9hnt4y.jpg
  • poisongirl1
    poisongirl1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I forgot to check in on Friday, but I did weigh myself. I'm 172lbs, down 1lb! Not great, but considering I ate really terribly last week, I'm surprised I lost anything. Definitely gotta get in more exercise this week and less eating out.
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    tattereds--are you still doing 30ds? if so, how is it going? did anyone else start 30ds/how is it going??

I'm in the middle of 30DS now...just started Day 1 of Level 2 yesterday. Boy, it's tough both physically and mentally, but I've already begun to see results! The scale didn't budge during Level 1 but I lost 2 inches from my thighs and 1 from my waist. Plus I feel great after sweating it out! And just today, the scale finally dipped and I lost 2 pounds! It's definitely worth all the hard work.

How are my fellow Sizzlers doing?

PS: Sorry I missed the weigh in on Friday! I'm now 195 pounds, down 2 pounds! :)
  • MelanieOnTheRun
    Options
    weigh-in tomorrow sizzlers!!!
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    Well, I have been a bad, bad girl. BUT, I am back on track as of tomorrow! BACK!!! ON!!! TRACK!!!! if it kills me!