How could i lose my face fat fast and my belly in 2-3 weeks

Options
I have a lot of face fat and just wish to lose it with my belly im 5ft 2 and 51 kg thanks just help on it

Replies

• trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    No significant aesthetic changes will occur in two to three weeks doing anything that resembles healthy and sane. This takes patience. It is a journey not a sprint. Sorry.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    You can't really spot reduce so basically you'd have to try to lose fat all over and hope it comes off your face and belly. Do you have an event coming up? I can kind of understand the need for a quick fix but it's not easy. I would say just ramp up your workouts and keep a calorie deficit. Good luck.
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce. You need to be overall fit and healthy. Sorry but that's the way it is and it's gonna take time.
  • rsqsquad05
    Options
    Unfortunately he is right. It takes time. I did see good results after 30 days. I used P90X and used the treadmill at work for 20 - 30 min per day. Also eating much better and drinking only water. Cardio is what really gets rid of the belly fat though.
    Good luck!
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, it takes a lot more time to lose weight than it does to gain it. There is no healthy way to speed up weight loss. It is a marathon and not a race. Oh, and welcome to MFP! :)
  • Angelgrl86
    Angelgrl86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm with Trelm249.
    It took months to make a difference other people noticed. I'm still not seeing a change... but others are constantly telling me I look so much better
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    No significant aesthetic changes will occur in two to three weeks doing anything that resembles healthy and sane. This takes patience. It is a journey not a sprint. Sorry.

I agree.

but you can camouflage what you don't like with clever make up, and the right clothing and undergarnments.
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    You really can't target fat loss. Doing cardio workouts is your best option because it helps burn fat all over which really is the only thing you can do. And remember, you didn't gai the weight in a matter of weeks so it will take longer to lose it also!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,672 Member
    Options
    Yep. You can't spot reduce. But it seems that face fat goes first for a lot of people. Belly probably last. Good luck.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Hydrochloric acid can help you spot reduce.
  • carpediem95
    Options
    Usually from what I've seen and experienced the face is usually the first to trim down. But you should take your time, workout and eat healthfully. Any miraculous loss of weight in a short amount of time will find it's way back just as quick.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I agree it's not good to do anything drastic, but in two weeks of healthful eating and reasonable exercise, you can indeed feel a difference, and even start to see a difference in the way your clothes fit. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables, lean protein (broiled or baked fish or chicken) and drink a healthy amount of water for your weight. Aerobic exercise, including walking is effective in burning body fat.The thing about losing fat, though, is that your body will decide where it wants to shed the fat.There's no such thing as spot reducing. But, if you avoid eating processed foods and start with good whole foods (whole grains, the veggies & fruits, etc) you will be on your way. Some foods have diuretic effects, meaning they help reduce water retention, including asparagus and watermelon. That can help you feel less bloated in the stomach.

I've been drinking a homemade smoothie everyday: Trop50 or Mott's Tot apple juice (1/2 cup), nonfat plain yogurt (1/2 cup), and frozen rasperries (1/2 cup) in the blender, and it's delicious. You can double it and it's still only 200 or so calories with 1 c. of each ingredient. It's good when you want a snack that's healthy or as part of a meal, especially when you use the smaller portion.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Ive lost 52lbs and don't notice much difference in my face fat at all lol. Nor my tummy or *kitten*...
  • mspleasant
    Options
    Your face is a muscle too. You can work the muscles in your face and neck, this may help. As you lose weight overall, your face will slim as well. You can work your face muscles by contracting your face muscles. You do this by smiling as hard as you can (pull those muscles) as well as stretch the muscles in your neck. I hope this helps.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    It might be possible to see noticeable changes in 2-3 weeks but you can't predict where the fat will come off. We all hope we'll lose from our belly first but that's often one of the last places the fat comes off. In my case after I lost my first 5 pounds (in my first week) I noticed my forearms were suddenly tiny. But there were no immediate changes anywhere else. The only way to have magic results in specific areas is with a surgical procedure. Doing things the old fashioned way will make your body burn fat in a natural and unfortunately, unpredictable way.
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hi there.
    well like we have all said it takes time to loss weight but I will say that as I did not notice it my face was getting thinner but the belly stayed the same for a while so yes in my case the face went thinner first but everyone is different so dont worry:blushing: :smooched:
  • lexgem
    lexgem Posts: 163
    Options
    You could always start working out doing circuit training and creating a small calorie deficit (don't overdo it). No miracles but you might feel a difference and if you have a special event coming up you can "cheat" with spanx and a nice hairdo that slims your face.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add - I don't know what you're eating or how much at a time, but I noticed a big difference in my belly in one week - not from actual fat loss, but with bloating! I cut out all carbonated drinks (pop) and cut down on grainy carbs (bread, pasta, etc), cut down on sodium, upped my water and it made a HUGE difference in my mid section.
  • cheesesandwich
    cheesesandwich Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add - I don't know what you're eating or how much at a time, but I noticed a big difference in my belly in one week - not from actual fat loss, but with bloating! I cut out all carbonated drinks (pop) and cut down on grainy carbs (bread, pasta, etc), cut down on sodium, upped my water and it made a HUGE difference in my mid section.

Agree with this. When I cut out those same foods and added in some exercise to tone the muscles underneath, I lost a number of inches off my waist in a couple of weeks.
  • AnnieEss488
    Options
    you can lose face fat easily by using face thin tool it's take less of time to reduce your face fat and it's not harm full for your face and it's give permanent result i also use this product from 2 week i feel big difference in face now my face look smaller.