How could i lose my face fat fast and my belly in 2-3 weeks

Options

Replies

• Dol10
    Dol10 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    There is no way to target specific locations on the body for fat loss. It's an all or nothing deal. You can't just lose fat on your face and not everywhere else at the same time.
  • bamadwl
    bamadwl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    liposuction
    ^^^ This if it has to be within a 2-3 week time period (but you'd have to deal with swelling, so no guarantees there). Other than that hard work will reduce your body fat percentage overall, which will improve the areas you're unhappy about. There isn't a magic face, neck and belly fat removal pill (not that's legit anyway). :happy:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,509 Member
    Options
    Zombie thread from 2011.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Surgery, that's about it, and not highly recommended. Otherwise, you could accept that it's going to take some time, knuckle down and hit the weights, that'll shape you up nicely.

Rigger
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Zombie thread from 2011.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Dang, I got sucked in with all the new posts, epic fail. :grumble:

Rigger
  • brianlowell
    brianlowell Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Eat right. Cardio. Wait longer than 2-3 weeks.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    That's what, 5'2" and 112 pounds? You don't have all that much fat on you at that weight and you definitely don't have enough to see major changes quickly.
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I do agree with what others are saying here, but one more thing to bear in mind: usually other people will notice changes in you before you do (we are always our hardest critics!) I did not realize my face looked different, but in about two weeks I did have several people say "oh your face looks thinner" and I couldn't really tell but evidently others could. Not that we are on this journey for anyone but ourselves, but hey... sometimes a little recognition feels really good!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    :huh:

Good luck with your goals.
  • drp10cornell
    Options
    http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/

from Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead

If you do his 10-15 day Reboot, you will see a huge difference!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    you can lose face fat easily by using face thin tool it's take less of time to reduce your face fat and it's not harm full for your face and it's give permanent result i also use this product from 2 week i feel big difference in face now my face look smaller.

Solid first post.

Or a knife?
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Time and patience, although in my case, I don't think ill ever lose my face fat and if I lose a little, the wrinkles just show more.
  • Queen_Adrock
    Queen_Adrock Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I was going to suggest getting pregnant and giving birth. You can lose up to 20 pounds in 2 weeks!
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    Options
    I have lost 50 lbs and it's been over a year since I have been working at it. My tummy is still here and my face is still rounder than I'd like. So to answer your question... it aint gunna happen in 3 weeks. Unless you get liposuction :flowerforyou:
  • Adyanna79
    Adyanna79 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Why are we posting on a 2011 post... that is 153 weeks after her initial 2-3 weeks...
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Why are we posting on a 2011 post... that is 153 weeks after her initial 2-3 weeks...

and on a post where OP had a BMI of 20, and likely was just retaining a little water. First advice drink some water, second you likely don't need to lose just go workout to tone.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    :huh:

Good luck with your goals.
    ^^ThIS^^

best of luck:angry::grumble:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    For you specifically?

Get on a heavy lifting program, eat a little above maintenance, put on some lean mass, then cut. Oh, and age a couple years.

Your face will change as you get older.

Not going to happen in 2-3 weeks. But you will be amazed what you can do in a year at your tender age.
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    Options
    LOL Just noticed the date thing. I guess her time limit is up! haha
  • VelveteenArabian
    VelveteenArabian Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Any plastic surgeon can solve this problem for you in a few hours.