Options

Replies

• busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    a_kara.jpg

I'm
    Argelian;

A race of humanoids from the strategically important world of Argelius II. A culture devoted to peace and pleasure. Almost identical to Terrans. The resorts of Argelius are known for their warm hospitality, good food, and virtually nonexistent crime rate. Some Argelian women are known to have certain empathic and low grade telepathic abilities. The Argelians have little ability or desire for administration and usually hire outworlders for most low and mid level governmental jobs.
  • newmommy2cash
    Options
    I am black, white, and Choctaw Indian.

I do have a son. He is all my mixes and my husband is German. Born and raised in Bremerhaven, Germany.
    My son was born with blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. He now has dirty blonde hair and green eyes. :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I'm 'merican. Both sides go way back in America. I can't even claim "Irish" or "English" or anything.
  • danibee79
    danibee79 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    What great post! Loved reading these replies lol! My dads from Nevis and my mum is English. When people ask I just say I'm brown :)
  • timtamslam
    timtamslam Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    English Mother
    English Father

Wow I'm exciting :laugh:
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Brown power baby!

I am brown to!! I get it from being Mexican!! :smile: I guess I can say I also am Aztec Indian and Spanish!! :bigsmile:
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    Black, Black oh and Black again! lMBO!!
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I just say I'm American.
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Black Father, Armenian Mother.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Funny story, I actually got asked today, "What are you?" which is weird, because I didn't think I looked like any one ethnicity in particular...but then she said, "You're Italian and what else?" I was like, I'm not even a little bit Italian :laugh: must be the olive skin :P
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Homo sapien
  • WachyBoo
    Options
    English/Irish father, Maori/English mother. Thats all they admit to. Who knows what else!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    English, but with a French great, great grandmother and a great grandfather from somewhere Nordic. In Spain, kids thought I was the most English looking. In Japan I was asked if I was Russian or Italian.

My DH is Japanese, but can be mistaken as Latin American because he has a big nose.

Our son is a gorgeous mix but will probably spend his whole life explaining that he isn't Chinese! He is exotic everywhere we go, as Europeans see his Asian side and vice versa :laugh:
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    English, but with a French great, great grandmother and a great grandfather from somewhere Nordic. In Spain, kids thought I was the most English looking. In Japan I was asked if I was Russian or Italian.

My DH is Japanese, but can be mistaken as Latin American because he has a big nose.

Our son is a gorgeous mix but will probably spend his whole life explaining that he isn't Chinese! He is exotic everywhere we go, as Europeans see his Asian side and vice versa :laugh:

Oishii. I like the user name. That was the first word my wife taught me. Which was a good one to learn, because my first trip to Tokyo, we ate so much food. I pretty much had to use that word over and over and over.
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Dutch on my father's side, but he was quite dark skinned for a Northern European (Viking maybe), so I have his blonde hair and skin that tans easily. My mother was 3rd generation Australian, her family originally from England, so she was very fair, as is my sister. My surname isn't a typically Dutch name, so even people from the Netherlands don't recognise it.

Aussie Aussie Aussie, oy oy oy.

GG
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Apparently I'm the only Greek here? Half, that is.
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    Let see here, I guess im the classic American mutt lol. I am English, Irish, Scottish, Spanish, and Native American.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    White....but Polish on my mom's side....Native American/French Canadian on my dad's side...
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I don't get the "what are you" question. I get the "where are you from" question...they are trying to place my accent. You can't, people! I don't have one. My father was military, and I grew up all over the place. Some people think I have a west coast accent. Then others detect a hint of southern. And then the other day, someone thought I was from upstate NY (never actually BEEN to upstate NY).
  • barbarajean3
    barbarajean3 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Cherokee, Black Choctaw, Irish w a little scottish thrown in. Can you believe I have a bad temper?