Lose 40lbs by Christmas

Options

Replies

• Monicqua
    Monicqua Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This is really good because I am much more mindful about my habits, so far kept up my exercise and water but, went over my calories today, went out with my lovely sister.

Over the next few days I have got a lot of must do decorating :happy: I believe this should help me with my overeat.

The next few weeks will be tricky for me as I will be moving, etc etc :wink: not sure about internet access .... but, definately I am aiming to stick to my goals, our challenge and weigh in Friday.

Yeahee we are all in this together :flowerforyou:

SW 196
    CW 186
    After challenge GW 146
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    today has been really good for me. i need to up my water intake, i know that is my next step. im not too bad at that once i get into it.

calorie wise ive done great ((patting myself on the back lol))... its 7.20pm and i have 333cals left and i feel stuffed !!!

hopefully haha ill be doing my cardio later!! and going to bed proud..

1st weeks weigh in tomorrow !!! xx
  • AvaCopper11
    Options
    1st Week weigh in tomorrow!!!!! How are you feeling? How much do you think you lost? I'm gonna guess 3lbs(but) lets hope its more lol
  • Brooke1585
    Brooke1585 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    1st Week weigh in tomorrow!!!!! How are you feeling? How much do you think you lost? I'm gonna guess 3lbs(but) lets hope its more lol

I had a couple of bad days so I'm not sure how tomorrow's weigh in will be. Let's hope I lost something and didn't gain anything. LOL. Next week will be a different story though! :-)
  • debdene
    debdene Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Heading to bed now, weigh in first thing in morning! Had a tough day, had to help deliver 1000 leaflets for a charity event my eldest daughter has organised so did some walking but ended up having a chinese takeaway for tea as the crockpot meal id prepared ended up overcooked and didnt taste too nice! Its my TOM as well so i prob wont loose as much as id like this week if any but hope to make up for it next week .... Good luck everyone :)
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i would LOVE to lose 40 pounds by christmas!

starting weight : 165.4
    christmas time : 125.4

LETS DO THIS! :happy:
  • AvaCopper11
    Options
    I will take the last two people but the group is closed! Thank You! Once I get everyones weigh in for week 1 tomorrow I will work on posting a chart Sat. If I can figue it out lol
  • wrinklesmom
    Options
    Thanks Ava...looking forward to the weigh in!
  • bioheil
    bioheil Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I need this!

sw- 289
    gw- 249

I weigh in on Sundays! Let's do this!
  • mrsmccullen07
    Options
    Today I did much better I didn't get outside and do my C25K because I spent 6 hours cleaning my house from top to bottom and rearranging furniture so every muscle I has aches but I plan to get it in tomorrow !! I am excited for my weigh in tomorrow ;) I did well with calories today not so well yesterday but I did push both boys in the stroller yesterday and attempt C25K W1D3 with them both in the stroller but I couldn't run but 5 1/2 of the running segments ... I can't wait to get where I can do it with the stroller because they love it and I want to be a runner so bad but most days have to take the boys with me
  • crunchymnky
    Options
    i would love to join.

edit.. sorry i didnt see that this was closed
  • mummma
    Options
    WEIGH IN :)

starting weight: - 212
    9/9/11 - 208 -4 lbs !!

lbs to go - 36
    weeks til christmas- 15 !!

well not bad for the first week... i put it all down to how bloated i felt day 1!!! but its a great start nonetheless... x
  • Monicqua
    Monicqua Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Happy people, I have lost 3lb since joining the challenge :happy: I have been decorating and sorting out my place for the move, I really believe all that exercise has contributed.

Hey ho and away I go haha, I am feeling good and glad to be part of this challenge with you all :smile:

AvaCopper11 thanks for starting this topic :flowerforyou:

Starting Weight 186
    Friday 9.9.11 CW now 183
    lost 3lb
  • mrsmccullen07
    Options
    Hey ;) I weighed in at 188.2 this morning :):) that is 2lbs down from where I started this challenge I think
  • mummma
    Options
    well done girls !! right on target !! <3

keep up the great work !! x
  • Theorrs1105
    Options
    Goodmorning all!! Well I am down to 293 and starting weight was 298. So 5 pounds this week :)
  • reignjonas
    reignjonas Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I had a great first week. I had weighed myself on 8/30, which was a few days before I joined the challenge, and I weighed in at 265. Despite slipping up a few times over the past week, I'm down 6 pounds. I'm now at 259. :happy:
  • razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    It was a ok week. I know that I am not losing as much as I want. I am going to cut down my carbs now.
    But I lost 2 this week so far.
  • debdene
    debdene Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    arghh I gained 1lb its that dreaded TOM so I know it will be gone and more next weigh in
  • vespaberrie
    vespaberrie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My week turned out better than it started.
    Challenge start weight 259.0
    Current weight 256.4.
    Down 2.6 pounds since starting this challenge.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!