The Diamond Challenge - Shining Diamonds (Wk 3: Round 5)

Options
Good morning and welcome to Week 3.

Please stay tuned for additional information.

Replies

• meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Excited for our next week :D
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
  • Crooks0204
    Options
    Good morning all and Happy Labor Day!!
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all
  • majikwon1961
    Options
    Good Morning! I'm ready to get this week started
  • nosugarcoating
    Options
    Me too, considering it's nearly 6pm here. Is there going to be a QOTD for today?
  • Jycooper
    Options
    Good afternoon Diamonds. Hope all of you are having a great labor day :)
  • meliturtlee
    Options
    Happy Labor Day :)

bump
  • shelleilei
    shelleilei Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • ShiningDiamonds
    Options
    Ladies,

The QOTD would have been posted on the Town Hall Forum; however, I do not believe the forum got posted for this week :frown:

I am waiting on additional information from another team leader, but please be on the lookout for some very important information regarding weight losses from last week...I AM EXTREMELY PROUD OF MY SHINING DIAMONDS!!!
  • meliturtlee
    Options
    Ladies I have a question, how did you guys resize your shining diamond logo?
    Thanks.
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Ready for week 2 for us!! Going to be an awesome week! Back to school for teachers and kids in manitoba too!! have a great week all!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Thanks.

I saw nosugar's, quoted her , saw the address http.... and the stole for myself. She's the genius of us :)
  • nosugarcoating
    Options
    Thanks.
    I used Adobe Photoshop Elements to do that. But the one in my signature is one image for both the Shining Diamonds and the Orange Diamonds logo. If you'd like, I'll make a small version of just the Shining Diamonds logo tonight and post it here for everyone to use (who wants to use it)
  • nosugarcoating
    Options
    Thanks.

I saw nosugar's, quoted her , saw the address http.... and the stole for myself. She's the genius of us :)
    But didn't you already have a smaller version too? I thought you did. I just combined the two images into one, made them the same height, and made the background between the two the exact same color as the background color for posts on here.
  • shelleilei
    shelleilei Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks.

Here's the code for a smaller one. Put it in your signature and make the uppercase IMG into lowercase img. On the beginning and end of the code.

6086214880_94f515092b_m-1.jpg
  • ShiningDiamonds
    Options
    Ladies - please remember that on Monday, there will be a Town Hall Forum for all members of the Diamond Challenge (this will include Shining Diamonds, Little Diamonds, and Diamonds in the Rough). This will be where you would all go to see the QOTD for Monday ONLY; however, I do not believe the forum was posted yesterday.

We will be "Business As Usual" Tuesday-Friday and there are not QOTD's for Saturday/Sunday.

For this week, our QOTD will be posted as follows:

Tuesday - Rebekah
    Wednesday - Chari
    Thursday - Emily
    Friday - Gemma

You all had an excellent week, but there are some notable losses from each team and one team as a whole....D.R.U.M R.O.L.L..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

INDIVIDUAL TEAM CHAMPS ~~~WAY TO GO~~~
    Green: Jennifer A (-5.0)
    Purple: Tennille (-4.0)
    Orange: Naomi (-2.0)

TEAM LOSSES
    PURPLE = LOSS OF 13.5
    GREEN = LOSS OF 8.7
    ORANGE = LOSS OF 7.5

Here is a list of all the losses...(if your name does not appear on the list it is either because there was no change/loss from the previous week or I did not receive your weigh-in)

6119785073_7604a254a1_z.jpg

Ladies, I do NOT like having to drop members; however, if I do not recieve any form of response back to email requests I can only assume that you are not actively participating in the challenge and it leaves me no choice but drop you from the challenge. I did not receive weigh-ins for 2 members and I have tried to contact them several times with messages on MFP or through emails and I have not received any responses; therefore, I had to drop these members from the challenge.

Based on losing 2 members, please see below for the updated buddy list (I apologize for the fuzziness):

6119807719_239acf0a61_z.jpg
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Way to go shining diamonds!! That is an awesome total for 1 week!! let's keep it up!!!
  • nosugarcoating
    Options
    Yeah! Great job everyone! Promise I'll contribute a little more to the orange team at the next weigh-in! :)