The Diamond Challenge - Shining Diamonds (Wk 3: Round 5)

Options

Replies

• ChanMay
    Options
    I did not have a great start and was up .5 pounds. I am rocking this week though and super excited to see my loss :)
  • psychofied
    Options
    Bump
  • meliturtlee
    Options
    Thank you Shelly for the code :)
    Btw Shining diamonds you rocked it!!!
  • duqtape
    duqtape Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Way to go shining diamonds!! That is an awesome total for 1 week!! let's keep it up!!!

Make sure you change the capital IMG to a lower case img to make your image show up in your signature! (be sure not to delete the / in the end /img. It's important!)
  • duqtape
    duqtape Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Good job, all!

What's the link to the Town Hall meeting? Does it change each week? Thanks.
  • Crooks0204
    Options
    QUESTION OF THE DAY.........TUESDAY...............SEPT 6TH

What is your most favorite part/aspect of your body? I don't want to hear any complaints, or this could be smaller, better, tighter. I want to know ONE thing you love about your body.

My answer: I love my super curvy shape!

Great weight loss guys! I am so excited to be part of this challenge!
  • ShiningDiamonds
    Options
    Hello my Shining Diamonds...

I have sent the Shining Diamond Challenge Acceptance Form to several MFP members that were on the waiting list to be a part of the Diamond Challenge. As of right now we have 1 new member :bigsmile: and I will keep you updated on any additional members as they accept the challenge.

We have a new Purple Diamond - please join me in welcoming Clare (clarech82).
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    What is your favorite part/aspect of your body?

I like my eyes.... yes, my eyes. My boobs are pretty nice too... and they are often mistaken for my eyes when talking to the male-folk. Up here fellas. :laugh:
  • shelleilei
    shelleilei Posts: 122 Member
    Options

What is your most favorite part/aspect of your body? I don't want to hear any complaints, or this could be smaller, better, tighter. I want to know ONE thing you love about your body.

My favorite part of my body is my booty. I don't want to lose any of it! haha
  • ChanMay
    Options
    I had a breast reduction back in March so the girls are definitely my favorite body part! They are nice and perky lol :)
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I had a breast reduction back in March so the girls are definitely my favorite body part! They are nice and perky lol :)

Me too! I had mine in October. :D
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options

My answer: I love my super curvy shape!

Great weight loss guys! I am so excited to be part of this challenge!

I like my hair and eye color and my small waist. :)

Welcome Clare!
  • ShiningDiamonds
    Options

Mine would be my eyes - I am forever getting compliments on my eyes :noway:
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new not sure if I'm posting in the right place so let me know if I'm not!

I'm looking forward to joining you all :)
  • ShiningDiamonds
    Options
    Hi I'm new not sure if I'm posting in the right place so let me know if I'm not!

I'm looking forward to joining you all :)

you are definitely in the right place and we are :bigsmile: to have you as part of the challenge
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    My shoulders are my favorite. They are currently tan and toned. I also like my lower back
  • Chirron40
    Chirron40 Posts: 169 Member
    Options

My eyes, they very green similar to my profile photo. Even when I was skinny and in shape my husband always told me that he liked my eyes.
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My favorite body part would have to be my waist as it is the smallest part of me :)
  • meliturtlee
    Options
    My most favorite part is my hair on my head. Of course 99% of the time I do not brush it and it's wild and crazy but the 1% I do something with it, I love it :)
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options

For me it would be my arms. I have muscles now and they look so good and strong