New Here and bringing some folks with me...

Options

Replies

• amymac
    amymac Posts: 42
    Options
    We have big mouths, er, fingers. :laugh:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    We have big mouths, er, fingers. :laugh:

:laugh: Yep!
  • jenn9270
    Options
    *Snort*

We are a bunch of happy typers :)

You should see our *home* :heart:
  • kjking1215
    Options
    We'll chat anywhere we can get a chance....

So far so good with the calorie counting. It's easier than I thought it would be.

:smile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    *Snort*

You ARE home. :flowerforyou:
  • Lisainflorida
    Options
    *Snort*

This does already feel like our home away from home - such a great site!!!! Thanks for the welcoming, it has been quite humbling for "our" group!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    *Snort*

This does already feel like our home away from home - such a great site!!!! Thanks for the welcoming, it has been quite humbling for "our" group!!

How many people did your old site lose since they started charging??? :noway:

Their loss our gain! :drinker:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    *Snort*

That's right! a084.gif
  • wolfie1106
    Options
    watch out... :explode: is my mood today...

<---- is keeping quiet for that very reason!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I liked the show Diet Tribe. I have pretty much always watched the Biggest loser course it would be easier to lose weight when you are taken out of society and live in a gym, but that show isn't reality..

Diet Tribe focuses on a group of friends trying to lose weight while still dealing with everyday social gatherings . It just seemed more real to me. I really liked it.
    ah yes reality...the show sounds good! Not sure how to view it though, does it happen to be availabe on the net? Anyone know?

FC:heart:
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    FC - thanks for the add!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    I liked the show Diet Tribe. I have pretty much always watched the Biggest loser course it would be easier to lose weight when you are taken out of society and live in a gym, but that show isn't reality..

Diet Tribe focuses on a group of friends trying to lose weight while still dealing with everyday social gatherings . It just seemed more real to me. I really liked it.
    ah yes reality...the show sounds good! Not sure how to view it though, does it happen to be availabe on the net? Anyone know?

http://television.aol.com/show/diettribe/10392528/main

FC, it is playing again in the morning of the 9th of January.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    FC - thanks for the add!
    :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

http://television.aol.com/show/diettribe/10392528/main

FC, it is playing again in the morning of the 9th of January.
    Hey Thanks Cheryl!!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    (((Hot chicks)))

Hi ladies... I have to get used to this counting calorie stuff.... not doing so good yet.
    Whats up hottie
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    *Snort*

whats up I like it lots of hot chicks, Sharron????????? can we keep them????????????? Please:bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    *Snort*

whats up I like it lots of hot chicks, Sharron????????? can we keep them????????????? Please:bigsmile:
    you keep callin em chicks and they might not WANNA stay:wink::blushing: :noway: :drinker:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options

You can watch it on mylifetime.com
    I'm going to watch the first one right now.
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Good morning Beautiful people!
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    Diet Tribe is on the Lifetime channel. Maybe its available to watch online.