New Here and bringing some folks with me...

Options

Replies

• melilissa_r
    Options
    I'm here too! I really like this site!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the rest of you new folks as well!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile: Great to have more of you aboard...the more the merrier here on MFP:wink::tongue:

FC:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :drinker:

Hi everyone!
    :flowerforyou: Thank you Cind:bigsmile:
  • melilissa_r
    Options
    (((old friends)))

(((new friends)))

Everyone seems so great, this sight is amazing. Thanks Hottie!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I'm here too! I really like this site!
    :flowerforyou:
  • melilissa_r
    Options
    Fitness_chick your stats are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! If you don't mind spilling, how long did it take you?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow, how many are in your group?? lol! :laugh:
  • melilissa_r
    Options

LOL............. there is ALOT of us!:tongue:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

I see that! How great though! A lot of support is what will get you through the tough days! :wink:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options

I see that! How great though! A lot of support is what will get you through the tough days! :wink:

I completely agree with that. I am on here all the time but on days where it is really hard just going through here and reading all the posts it just motivates you and you know you can do it then.
  • melilissa_r
    Options

I completely agree with that. I am on here all the time but on days where it is really hard just going through here and reading all the posts it just motivates you and you know you can do it then.

Amen!
  • wolfie1106
    Options
    yeah, there are a lot of us...don't be surprised if they keep popping into this thread for a few more days...lol

:noway:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Fitness_chick your stats are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! If you don't mind spilling, how long did it take you?
    Thanks Mel:flowerforyou: Let's see Summer of 2007 is when I started making healthier food choices and adding lots of water drinking in, then started clean eating and then added excercise within a month or so. So that brings it to about 1 1/2 yrs since I began changing to a healthier lifestyle. :drinker:

FC:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Thanks for the friend add Mel:bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Hi cind:flowerforyou: Welcome:happy:

Ok, that has got to be the first post of yours that I've seen where you haven't had to go back and edit.

Woo hoo!

:flowerforyou:
    oh and probably the last one :laugh: cause I always find something or other mispelled or mispoken:ohwell:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

So far ya'll seem like a close knit, fun group! :drinker:

Glad to have you crazies here! :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    yeah, there are a lot of us...don't be surprised if they keep popping into this thread for a few more days...lol

:noway:
    :bigsmile: we'll just bring out more chairs then and bottles of water...and jump ropes...gotta have jump ropes available to make everyone feel welcome:heart::noway: :laugh:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    me like this group all chicks, did I say welcome to all the hot chicks in this new group of hot chicks.
    If not let me say welcome all you hot chicks, I'm the Navy guy, I've got this thing for hot chicks, (have I said hot chicks to much?) any way anyone looking for someone to workout with I like working out with hot chicks. I better go Sharron will be looking for me soon.
  • innerhottie
    innerhottie Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Anyone watching Diet Tribe on lifetime?
    I am watching this and then the Discovery Health Body Challenge at 11.
    I will hate myself in the morning, but I love these shows!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,118 Member
    Options
    Um, maybe a head count would be good......afraid johnblake might disappear with some of the new hot chicks and we may not know who's missing. Well, except it would probably be a hot chick. So you boys, don't count off......
    To the WWHC's - WELCOME! You all kept me laughing for 12 pages already. :flowerforyou: