New Here and bringing some folks with me...

Options

Replies

• innerhottie
    innerhottie Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get my hubby to sign up.

He only needs to lose 25 lbs. or so, but his eating habits are awful. He doesn't eat breakfast, lunch is usually a pack of peanut butter crackers and a diet coke and then he is starving at dinner.

He needs to eat more. I am making him eat oatmea for breakfast and I bought him a lunchbox and I am going to pack his lunch now.

And he and the kid have no choice for dinner because it's going to be lite and yummy.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    i dated someone who worked at toys r us...and lived with his mom...

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...quality...

althugh, i have to say, he was a nice guy...just had too many issues to deal with...but his name was NOT max!!!!!!:bigsmile:
    Max can be really funny and sweet when he's away from the rest of the gang.....:tongue:

Let's not let us give you the wrong idea...he's merely a jokester ..that you probably dont' want to take seriously to often:wink: ...but that's meant in a nice way..:happy:

I remember back when Max used to be nice to me......:bigsmile:
    Ouch! Being part of the "Gutter Gang"......................I guess I am to blame. :ohwell:
    But now there's a 'new gang' in town and they are pleasant to 'EVERYONE'....very cool...:bigsmile: Just as it should be:heart::flowerforyou: :happy:

You Tam are nice to everyone as well:heart: .....you're one of a number of exceptions from the gg as you all call yourselves:ohwell: ...not so much what the rest of us are referring too.:ohwell: You're kind and pleasant to everyone on the board... That's why we love you so much Tam:smooched: :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

althugh, i have to say, he was a nice guy...just had too many issues to deal with...but his name was NOT max!!!!!!:bigsmile:
    Max can be really funny and sweet when he's away from the rest of the gang.....:tongue:

Let's not let us give you the wrong idea...he's merely a jokester ..that you probably dont' want to take seriously to often:wink: ...but that's meant in a nice way..:happy:

Ouch! Being part of the "Gutter Gang"......................I guess I am to blame. :ohwell:

As a person that has met Max in real life I can say that he is a true friend too no matter how he teases around.
    He would walk through fire to help someone out..he is the real thing.

:drinker: Here here Carl!!

(although I haven't met him in real life...I just stalk him outside Taco Bueno :laugh: )
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

As a person that has met Max in real life I can say that he is a true friend too no matter how he teases around.
    He would walk through fire to help someone out..he is the real thing.
    :bigsmile: :huh: Good Morning All:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

to blame for what?:laugh: :happy: who max? not hardly...:drinker:
  • BethJamo71
    BethJamo71 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How do I put my tracker in my signature???? I can't figure it out!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Wow! TamTastic and FitnessChick -- you ladies have done an AWESOME job. Wowza!

I agree they make me happy to be here!
    New folks are always welcome here K:flowerforyou: We love our newbies:smooched:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I'm trying to get my hubby to sign up.

He only needs to lose 25 lbs. or so, but his eating habits are awful. He doesn't eat breakfast, lunch is usually a pack of peanut butter crackers and a diet coke and then he is starving at dinner.

He needs to eat more. I am making him eat oatmea for breakfast and I bought him a lunchbox and I am going to pack his lunch now.

And he and the kid have no choice for dinner because it's going to be lite and yummy.
    Inner...that would be very cool ...a number of the hubs have signed up lately to join their girls in ongoing challenges here on MFP... What a great thing that would be ...team work...:drinker: :happy:
  • innerhottie
    innerhottie Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    We just joined a new gym and he has been great with working ou. He is a very picky eater. He doesn't like sandwiches, so that is going to make packing lunch an issue, but we will work it out!
  • pewtie
    pewtie Posts: 18
    Options
    Good Morning all :bigsmile:

I am getting my hubby to sign up now that he is serious again about having to lose 50 pounds. I think it is a great site too. I have been fairly successful so far. Making small changes. My daughter just challenged me to 10 min of some sort of movement every day. So far so good. Good luck to the rest of you and blessings for you.

pewtie :happy:

114639.png
  • BethJamo71
    BethJamo71 Posts: 20 Member
    Options

Nevermind.....I got it. Maybe next time I will check out the help button first. LOL
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Good Morning all :bigsmile:

I am getting my hubby to sign up now that he is serious again about having to lose 50 pounds. I think it is a great site too. I have been fairly successful so far. Making small changes. My daughter just challenged me to 10 min of some sort of movement every day. So far so good. Good luck to the rest of you and blessings for you.

pewtie :happy:

114639.png
    That's awesome pewtie... to get the whole gang in on it... YAY for your daughter adding in on it as well.... challenges can be alot of fun ...it's like a whole new way to think of the word 'challenge':drinker: :bigsmile:

FC:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Nevermind.....I got it. Maybe next time I will check out the help button first. LOL
    :laugh: hey we all find our way....don't worry about it...:wink::drinker:
  • wolfie1106
    Options
    hey everyone...

i'm bleary eyed...but awake finally...
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    hey everyone...

i'm bleary eyed...but awake finally...
    Morning Wolfie:drinker: :happy:
  • amsky
    amsky Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I am going to face the almighty scale at 10:30am (west coster)

Wish my procratinating azzz luck!!!!!!:explode:
  • idleamerican
    Options
    Hi y'all :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

But now there's a 'new gang' in town and they are pleasant to 'EVERYONE'....very cool...:bigsmile: Just as it should be:heart::flowerforyou: :happy:

You Tam are nice to everyone as well:heart: .....you're one of a number of exceptions from the gg as you all call yourselves:ohwell: ...not so much what the rest of us are referring too.:ohwell: You're kind and pleasant to everyone on the board... That's why we love you so much Tam:smooched: :blushing: :flowerforyou:

Yes she is very nice...it is easy to be nice to those that are easy to be nice to and Tami fits that description perfectly.:smile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all :)

Hi! How are you? Are you new here??
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Wow! I just checked out this thread to see what all the hub-bub was about....:blushing: LOTS of new faces in the last few days!!:happy: Welcome to you all!! I just know your going to love it here, the members are fantastic:flowerforyou: Even Max:blushing: Well....hes always been nice to ME:laugh: On this site anyway...If I can find a Taco Bueno I might consider stalking him too:laugh:
    Welcome again to all the new faces!!!:flowerforyou:
    ~Roni