New Here and bringing some folks with me...

Options

Replies

• wolfie1106
    Options
    i'm stealing ALL the mojo...

bwhahahahahaha :laugh:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    welcome, and i like to think of this as the best support group EVER!!!!
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    *steals mojo*
  • Katton
    Katton Posts: 17
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I'm off to a good start today...I actually have planned my eating today...now I just need to stick with it!!!!!!!!!!! How is everyone?:flowerforyou:
  • kykaclady
    Options
    Hi folks I am here too!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I've never seen a intro post go on for so long! :laugh:

Welcome all new comers! :flowerforyou:
  • _Pepper_
    _Pepper_ Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I hope you "natives" don't feel like you are being invated. Hottie discovered this site and let us know, and we all love it.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I've never seen a intro post go on for so long! :laugh:

Welcome all new comers! :flowerforyou:

No doubt! :laugh:

Welcome to all of you new folks!:drinker:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this is 10 pages long:laugh:
    Welcome everyone:flowerforyou:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I hope you "natives" don't feel like you are being invated. Hottie discovered this site and let us know, and we all love it.

I agree Pep!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Not in the least..it is great to see folks taking control of their lives and being happy!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    It's great to have everyone here :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    My intro only lasted one page pouty.gif

LOL....just kidding.........there's like 10 of you introducing yourself here so it averages out :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink: :tongue:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    My intro only lasted one page pouty.gif

LOL....just kidding.........there's like 10 of you introducing yourself here so it averages out :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink: :tongue:

It's because it was a page of smilies! :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I *peeped* at the scale this morning (my weigh in isn't until friday) and it was down another 1/2 lb.
    Yeah!
    YAY inner!!:drinker: very cool for after the Holidays especially...:wink::flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Connie, you've lost 33 pounds since August? Go YOU!

Thank you. I still have more to go but I am doing so much better right now. And Im getting stronger. I take classes at my rec center and now I can do things that I couldnt even attempt to do in August.

Connie
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    i dated someone who worked at toys r us...and lived with his mom...

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...quality...

althugh, i have to say, he was a nice guy...just had too many issues to deal with...but his name was NOT max!!!!!!:bigsmile:
    Max can be really funny and sweet when he's away from the rest of the gang.....:tongue:

Let's not let us give you the wrong idea...he's merely a jokester ..that you probably dont' want to take seriously to often:wink: ...but that's meant in a nice way..:happy:

I remember back when Max used to be nice to me......:bigsmile:
    Ouch! Being part of the "Gutter Gang"......................I guess I am to blame. :ohwell:
    But now there's a 'new gang' in town and they are pleasant to 'EVERYONE'....very cool...:bigsmile: Just as it should be:heart::flowerforyou: :happy:

You Tam are nice to everyone as well:heart: .....you're one of a number of exceptions from the gg as you all call yourselves:ohwell: ...not so much what the rest of us are referring too.:ohwell: You're kind and pleasant to everyone on the board... That's why we love you so much Tam:smooched: :blushing: :flowerforyou:

O.k.Fitness Chick, i need an explanation for this one too. This feels to me like a very meanspirited posting that you have made here. Totally not necessary and totally uncalled for. Not nice, not nice at all
    Always room for new folks Marsha:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
    Sorry if it hurt your feelings....but Tam IS nice to everyone that jumps aboard:flowerforyou:

Yes Tami is a lovely person :smooched: We wubs Tam crush.gif.........along with EVERYONE else on MFP....
    I, personally, haven't seen anyone on this site that isn't friendly and welcoming.:drinker:

So let's stick together people happy107.gif
    We are all here for the same reason....and that is, to live a healthier lifestyle:drinker: And I feel the "labels" as "in" crowd or "gang" need to STOP, this isn't high school. We are all MFPer's, adults, and we are all here for each other to support one another. This is a big family :flowerforyou:
    I have met some great people along the way. Some I have bonded with more than others (just like in real life) but there is not one person here I do not care about. I love everyone and respect everyone here.:drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin:

Welcome to the darkside :devil: ladies :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink: .......you will love it here.:flowerforyou: :smokin: It's a very supportive place to be. And it DOES work. Just stick to it. Being from WW, it's not much different than what you're used to. Kind of the same principle. You count points, this counts carlories....same basic principles. Live a healthier lifestyle. :drinker: We all have our bad days and good days...we learn from them and move on. Try not to get too discouraged....just keep at it and you will reach your goals :drinker: :flowerforyou:

*hugs*

*BAM*

That's kellch hitting the nail on the head
    Whether, you are GG or a noobie, there isnt a new sheriff in town, there is no sheriff,
    we're all here for fun, learning and support, no one is mean intentionally

Welcome noobs,
    This site is full of support and tons of information.
    I suggest searching some of the past posts,
    there are a few out there specifically for new comers that answer simple questions you might have.
    If you need any help just ask!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Wow! TamTastic and FitnessChick -- you ladies have done an AWESOME job. Wowza!

I agree!! And I noticed TamTastic has posted quote of few good recipes on the recipe board. I copied a few of them last week.
    Oh good! Glad you like the recipes. I get most of mine from the Cooking Light website. I subscribe to that magazine. I love it! They make things as healthful as possible without going down the "Fat free, no taste" route! lol!

I have been checking out Clean Eating magazine as well! Lot's of good stuff in there too.
    I agree Clean eating is a great mag...I enjoy it as well:drinker: Cooking light mag is great as it has pics and tips as well...something about knowing what the meal you're about to cook is supposed to look like helps...:laugh:

I keep hearing good things about the hungrygirl.com cookbook but they say it has no pics...I'm so visual so not sure how I'd do with that one...:noway: :ohwell: But I've enjoyed the recipes I have tried from her website, so who knows:bigsmile:

• Fitness_Chick
    Options

I agree Pep!
    Newbies are what gives a site new life...we wubs our new folks!! As far as invaded? Heck, it was a riot the night you all began to show up....very cool indeed! To have a whole crew of you come invade (meant in the most postive way Ladies:flowerforyou: ) MFP all at once makes it all the more fun:drinker: :bigsmile: :laugh:

• Fitness_Chick
    Options
    WOW.. there certainly are alot of you girls out here. I love the gremlins joke. That was to funny. I am glad that all of you seem to like it so far. I joined in August and love this site. It really has helped me although I have a ton more to lose.

COnnie
    Connie, I'm so PROUD of you, you're really rockin it ...isn't it the greatest thing to get healthier??:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: