To those who've lost over 100 pounds in a year, please respo

Options
1235»

Replies

• warrenrose12
    warrenrose12 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bravo well done , i wish you well in your lifes journey i have the yoyo thing happening to me for years, since i logged on here mfp i see many people who have turned there lives around like you and these stories of success are what will get me through, i,m very happy for you so go get your life back and live it hard . i know i will when i get this dredded weight off take care. :happy:
  • warrenrose12
    warrenrose12 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That post was for you mollywhippet. :)
  • craziwrld
    craziwrld Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine recently lost 100lbs in 10.5 months. She said she religiously ate 1200 calories a day the entire time. Now that she lost the 100lbs she is working on toning up. She bumped her calorie intake up to 1800 and started excersicing.
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    I. too, have been very inspired by Success Stories about losing 100 pounds in one year.
    That is my goal, too, for the last week of July, 2014. I'm hoping to overcome diabetes.
    So far, I've lost 47-50 pounds since I began in late June of this year. All my blood test
    statistics have improved, including resting blood glucose levels, creatinine, and cholesterol.
    My calorie intake started at 1800 calories per day, per my BMR, for a deficit of 490 calories,
    with no exercise. I'm following the Paleo/Primal lifestyle very happily: I'm never hungry. I plan
    to start exercising in January, being careful of my arthritic knees and weak lower back.

Merry Christmas!
    Best wishes to everyone for 2014!
  • meganuhl1
    meganuhl1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I think mine is set to 1540 cal/day I exercise like crazy and eat back almost all of my calories which is between 500-1500 cals depending on how long I am on my treadmill and what workout videos I do that day. I lost the first 60 lbs by cutting portions sizes by half in 13 months with no excercise then I got my treadmill and have been eating more (but healthier choices) and counting calories I have lost 70 lbs in the last 10 months. It is so doable without surgery! Determination all the way baby :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!