Anyone do Les Mills Classes?

Options
124»

Replies

• goldengoose4
    goldengoose4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love les mills body combat 38. actually just finished it then and it worked me like there was no tomorrow. I'm going to google around to see how many calories it burns
  • DrMMaddo
    DrMMaddo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a doctor, an NASM PES, an AFAA continuing education provider, certified in 8 les mills programs, (14 yrs) was one of the first three managers in the US to run the programs successdully and hired and mentored many Les Mills Trainers and International Presenters....OK, enough of the bio....

Caloric expenditure is relative to a few things: Body composition, intensity and (especially in any pre-choreographed programming) technique.

You can expect to burn between 400-600 calories in any Les Mills movement program. If you have exceptional technique and hit every track at maximum intensity you may burn 900 calories. Just remember to keep moving and have fun...after all only 5% of Americans work out on any given day at enough intensity to improve their fitness level...decide to be part of the 5%! Blessings!