what do YOU do for a living?

Options

Replies

• laurasnyder411
    laurasnyder411 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am a nanny! I get to play with babies and bring my kid to work too! Best gig ever!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I do my best at educating the leaders of the future.

Do you get to choose? I spend my time educating the housewifes and footballers wives of the future.
    (To be honest, there may be a few leaders in there, but they're the minority!)

You have to be able to pluralize "housewives" correctly to be allowed to teach the leaders of the future. ROFL. :laugh:

I'm a teacher. English. My students are a mixed barrel. :smile:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Part-time at JCPenney as a Sales Support Associate (stock girl) and part-time college student studying Medical Assisting. Love it! (The M.A., NOT the JCP! lol)
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I answer the phone for the state...

btw, check with the state that you live in, or states that you have lived in previously, for unclaimed property (money). Go to unclaimed.org and select your state.

Remember, it goes to the state of last known address, and no state will charge you a fee to refund your money to you*

*safe deposit boxes and stocks may have fees, from the banks/brokerage firms.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Engineering geologist/Geotechnical engineering.
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm a Gage Lab Technician.....and I love it :happy:
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    I am a full time stay at home mom to my two beautiful girls! The best job and the hardest job there this. It keeps me on my toes and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love every second I spend with my girls!
  • bigdaddycowgill
    bigdaddycowgill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am a full time stay at home mom to my two beautiful girls! The best job and the hardest job there this. It keeps me on my toes and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love every second I spend with my girls!

I'm a stay at home dad with a boy & a girl & couldn't agree more!
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Full time student but I also work part time in a department store
  • paulahhhh
    Options
    Full-time Medical Assistant student here.... That does makeup & hair on the side for family & friends... :D
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Sr Manager for application/development support for major eCommerce company. 24x7 on call..
  • boomboom011
    Options
    legal assistant/paralegal
  • think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm a Civil Engineer for a solid waste consulting company - we design and maintain landfills. Never thought of that job, didja? :)
    I also do marketing/HR/IT/accounting/whatever is needed.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I am self employed. I am a proofreader for a market research company and an executive administrator for a local wedding photographer. I am currently working in my living room wearing my fav jeans and a t-shirt, fuzzy slippers and have a dog laid out next to me. I LOVE my job!

I want that job!
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom, we homeschool (I have a degree in education and keep up my certificate). For money: I own a video productions and photography company.

I love it!
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Recent graduate with a degree in accountancy. Work in the tax department at a reinsurance company. I prepare tax returns and much more for their subsidiaries. Still looking for a fulltime accountant postion. I am also a beachbody coach.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Software Developer
  • Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am a registered nurse on a cardiac floor.

I used to be a city planner/landscape architect but I wanted a change.
  • mrsway
    mrsway Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am a Park Ranger for the state and I love it! Never thought I would grow up to do this sort of work! I get to lead cave tours and meet a lot of interesting people. Sadly, I am only a seasonal ranger (meaning part time) and so I work part time as a nanny for one of the other seasonal rangers and I also have my own crochet business where I make custom crocheted items for just about anything you can think of. Check it out at erikaway.com
  • alb3570
    Options
    I am a brand new full time nursing student. Trying not to work while I'm in school, but we shall see... :smile: