Guys, if the heels make the gal taller than you?

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    The guy I've been seeing is 5'10". I'm 5'6". I haven't worn heels around him yet, and I only own one pair of heels that are 4". They usually don't get worn out in public anyway :wink: But personally, I am just so used to seeing the man taller, it would feel awkward if I was taller than him.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Tall women. Used to date a gal that was 6'4". "When you're nose to nose, your toes is in it. When you're toes to toes, your nose is in it."
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter to me. I'm 6'1" and have dated women ranging in height from 4'11" to 6'3".
  • georgelapenta76
    georgelapenta76 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Bring on the heels!! :+)
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I don't think it is hot. I wouldn't date a man shorter than me. I feel weird looking down a man while talking to him.

I would never date someone shorter than me either. However I’m 4’11 and it’s frowned upon to date children in most countries.

:D

I'm 167 cm (it is around 5'7 i guess) so i sometimes meet guys shorter than me
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    I'm an average height guy - I don't mind if my partner is short/tall/thin or fat.... life is too short to entertain our hang-ups.... Having said that, my GF doesn't like it when I wear her heels....
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    My BF loves that I'm tall (5'11 without shoes). He loves when I wear heels but I rarely do because I hate them and I'm not that big of a fan being the taller one. He's 6'2, so I'm usually either his height or taller in heels. I'm like a baby giraffe in flats, heels just add an extra obstacle.

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    If she doesn't care, I don't care. I was a volleyball player, so a lot of women I hung out with were taller.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    What's up with the 2011 threads this week?
  • dancefit2015
    dancefit2015 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm already 4 or 5 inches taller than my boyfriend, he likes it when I wear heels but at he same time he will make comments about how he wishes he was taller than me. I'm guessing he likes how I look in them but feels like he should be taller just because that's how society portrays relationships.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    I don't like being taller