• ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options

TP? Who uses TP? Yuck!

I'd love to hear what you use in place of toilet paper *waits*
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice.

d99f7fd8.jpg

muaaahaaahaaaa...puts a visual to the joke about how a woman can bleed for a week and not be dead, though sometimes I wish I were after that lovely week has come and gone!
  • Adynata
    Adynata Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Don't the eggs need to be painted white first? With the cork, no egg painting gets accomplished.

Well yeah, the man 'corks' the baby inside as you've put it, preventing it from leaving the womb during a period, and allowing it to fully mature for nine months - at which point it's strong enough to break free.

No no no, with the cork there, the man can't put it in. No eggs are painted and no bleeding.

I fear you have your biology incorrect there, sir. The cork, also known as the cervical waxium plug, is formed when the male and female join in intercourse, and acts as the food source for the child until it reaches maturity and breaks the remaining shell.
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite sure why people are annoyed by other peoples conversations about their TOM or period or whatever the hell we want to call it...if YOU don't want to read about it then DON't click on the thread and if you see that is where the topic is leading then STOP reading it!
  • FitnessElle
    Options
    Just gonna be honest, here. When I first joined MFP, like so many, I did not know what TOM was. Once it dawned on me, I became annoyed by those who felt compelled to share with me each month the blow by blow of their cycle...pms/headaches/cramps/backaches, on and on, and of course along with that the need to eat everything in their way and lay down and cry for a week...PLEASE.

get off your *kitten*, and go to the gym. Take a hot shower, you will feel better, promise. Just be quiet. Suck it up, cupcake. DEAL with it.

x End of rant x

mmm...cupcake. ;)
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Don't the eggs need to be painted white first? With the cork, no egg painting gets accomplished.

Well yeah, the man 'corks' the baby inside as you've put it, preventing it from leaving the womb during a period, and allowing it to fully mature for nine months - at which point it's strong enough to break free.

No no no, with the cork there, the man can't put it in. No eggs are painted and no bleeding.

I fear you have your biology incorrect there, sir. The cork, also known as the cervical waxium plug, is formed when the male and female join in intercourse, and acts as the food source for the child until it reaches maturity and breaks the remaining shell.
    I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about a literal cork out of a wine bottle. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Jennifernellwebb
    Jennifernellwebb Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm having endometrial abliation on the 22nd. My period, TOM, mensus, Aunt Flow, period, on the rag time is about to end.

Mwahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaah haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! TAKE THAT!
    Yeah, well.........good luck with that..........I had it done 2 and a half years ago and Uncle Red, Aunt flow, Momma Nature, and all the other lovely family members we hate to come see us decided to stop in for a 5 day visit last month. :devil:
  • ShapeUpSidney
    Options
    ...PLEASE.

get off your *kitten*, and go to the gym. Take a hot shower, you will feel better, promise. Just be quiet. Suck it up, cupcake. DEAL with it.

x End of rant x

And I bet you made *tons* of friends ;)
  • leilani♥
    Options
    I'm having endometrial abliation on the 22nd. My period, TOM, mensus, Aunt Flow, period, on the rag time is about to end.

Mwahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaah haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! TAKE THAT!

I'm jealous!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

I don't think cork means what you think it means in this thread.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    Options
    I'm not quite sure why people are annoyed by other peoples conversations about their TOM or period or whatever the hell we want to call it...if YOU don't want to read about it then DON't click on the thread and if you see that is where the topic is leading then STOP reading it!

That's what I'd recommend!
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    Please? I think the guys can handle it.

3.gif

Please!!!!!!

I find the term TOM insulting to us guys called Tom. :laugh:
    lol
  • Adynata
    Adynata Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about a literal cork out of a wine bottle. Sorry for the confusion.

Ah, I see. Just had to check. Sex education is so poorly taught in school these days.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

Ah, I see. Just had to check. Sex education is so poorly taught in school these days.

I know nothing about sex. I'm a virgin. And that's the truth.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Ok then perhaps us men should start up threads to discuss the intricacies of ball itch and how that ties into fromunda situations.
  • Jennifernellwebb
    Jennifernellwebb Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah..........how about them Vikings????? Dodgers? Chargers? Diamondbacks, perhaps? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ShapeUpSidney
    Options

You say "these days" like it was EVER adequately taught in the first place...lol
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options

TP? Who uses TP? Yuck!

I certainly do NOT use toilet paper to absorb menstrual blood. There is plenty of other "period paraphernalia" available: tampons, maxi pads, Instead, DivaCup, even reusable sponges (ew). But toilet paper as a menstrual product, no way!
  • ShapeUpSidney
    Options
    Ok then perhaps us men should start up threads to discuss the intricacies of ball itch and how that ties into fromunda situations.

Wash yo eggs! Twice a day, if need be!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

TP? Who uses TP? Yuck!

I certainly do NOT use toilet paper to absorb menstrual blood. There is plenty of other "period paraphernalia" available: tampons, maxi pads, Instead, DivaCup, even reusable sponges (ew). But toilet paper as a menstrual product, no way!

Period paraphenalia ...that makes me think of a bong filled with blood. :drinker: