Just WOW!!!! :)
  • bogle34
    bogle34 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • dellingsen
    dellingsen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look beautiful and are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    So delighted to read and see the beautiful transformation. It took a lot of hard work and inner strength to keep pushing until you reach your goal ! You deserve all the happiness this world has to offer you deserve it . I am giving a standing ovation !!!!!
  • cabezablanca
    Options
    I am new to MFP. I have a long way to go. Your story is amazing. Thank you for posting, it has inspired me to just go for it!
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!amazing transformation.
  • Eporter727
    Eporter727 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are!!! I've started and quit this website several times and the weight just keeps creeping up...I'm determined this time. Thanks so much for sharing!!!
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! You look amazing! What an inspiration! Good job and awesome dedication!

This!!! Wow!
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I posted this back in Sept. and it has now been about a year and a half... and this re-emerged at a good time I have been kind of down that my weight loss has slowed alot I know its because I'm getting smaller, but its kind of depressing lol I have about 60 pounds till goal! It has been alot of fun getting there and challenging myself every day. Alot of people asked how I did it so I will re-post what I do from a earlier post I made... Hope this helps!
    I do zig zag calorie counting and I kinda of did it in a way that most people on here wouldn't agree with but it worked very well with my body. I would eat a total of 9500 calories in a week no matter how much exercise I was going to do in a given day. I also zig zagged carbs, so I'll give you an example monday: 1000 calories, 60 carbs, and I always did 20 grams of fat. Tuesday: 1500 calories 20 carbs 20 grams of fat Wednesday: 1200 calories 40 carbs. And so on and so forth so yes I DID go under 1200 calories... and i lived to tell the tale lol I at first just stuck to 1200 calories a day with 40 carbs, but I found it very hard to stick to I was binging every week or so and I just didn't think it was healthy. I know people do their "cheat meal" but I felt so dirty doing it and I didn't feel like it was good for my body, so I developed my way of zig zagging and I have never looked back it has worked wonderful for me! as fpr the exercise I always mix it up, at first when I was extremely overweight I did much less than I can do now. I usually do two workouts one in a morning from 1 1/2 to 2 hours that includes weight training and cardio I always do weight training in the am.... idk why? lol then in the evening I do an hour of cardio usually a class like zumba or turbofire I also did turbofire at home, and 30 day shred I rotated the two .
  • mom2BandD
    mom2BandD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job. Keep up the good work.

I like the zig zagging approach with the calories, though I have not been as diligent as you with keeping fat % low. I love TF and will be starting a TurboFire and Chalean Extreme hybrid program as soon as I am over my flu/cold. You are for sure an inspiration.
  • SongbirdTrisha
    SongbirdTrisha Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy Anniversary! You look AMAZING, and what an inspiration you are! Congratulations on your fantastic transformation.
  • jenniferlynn21
    Options
    You are a completely different person! Be proud, and keep it up!
  • GEMINI_STL
    GEMINI_STL Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on such Success. It is good to see people making the transformations they want to see in themselves!
  • JENJEN2011
    JENJEN2011 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Amazing ~ you keep me motivated for sure!!
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    You SHOULD be a camera ho....you look fabulous. You've done an amazing job, and that's great inspiration to us all. Thanks for update and keep it up!!!!

14285388.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!!! You look awesome!! :)
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done an amazing job. Congrats!
  • cmdavid1
    Options
    Hello again my mfp friends!! I have posted pictures before however it is my one year anniversary with mfp so I found it was time for some more!! Plus, I'm a totally camera ho now so.... :) Here's my weightloss story in short: I started a little over a year ago when I realized that I looked like a cow after having two children and getting wayyyy too comfortable in my relationship. The day I decided enough was enough? I was riding with a friend of mine and I could not get her seatbelt around all 360 pounds of me... I could have just started bawling then and there, but something better happened, I changed! I decided to stop eating like I weighed 360 pounds and I started exercising like there was no tomorrow because lets be honest if I would have kept eating the way I was there wouldn't have been very many more tomorrows... I stopped eating carbs and started counting calories zig-zag style. I exercised ALOT! I have done so many things over the last year and some things worked and some things didn't. I am so thankful I found this site to guide me with exercise tips, eating help, and most of all support. I am far from where I want to be, but now I know it is possible to be comfortable in your own skin. My boyfriend and I have made a challenge to lose weight together now, and it has been a great relationship building experience. I also, can now have more fun with my kids then I ever thought possible! I'm not perfect by any means, I will eat ice cream sometimes heck even a french fry or two... but the difference is that now I know that I can't do that everyday. Now for the pictures :)
    Before:
    me1.jpg

1818575_5871.jpg

LIZBEFORE-2.jpg

Part-way:
    1818575_9201.jpg

1818575_6792.jpg

After:
    DSCN1239.jpg

1818575_3067.jpg

DSCN0351.jpg

1818575_3067-1.jpg

whoa! you dont even look like the same person...amazing
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Wow that's brilliant, WELL DONE!
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    way to go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!