Hello 1 year anniversary with MFP... Good bye 158 pounds!! (

Options

Replies

• kellybug123
    Options
    WOW! What an amazing change. Great work! Very, very inspiring.
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! You look great!
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL TRANSFORMATION!!!! I WOULD BE A CAMERA HO TOO WHEN I GET TO WHERE YOU ARE AT. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!! A REAL INSPIRATION!!!! CONGRATS !!!!!!
  • br264eg
    Options
    I just started this month and I have to say that you are an inspiration! Congratulations....you look amazing!
  • dchris99
    dchris99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • SHERRYnGA
    SHERRYnGA Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    COMPLETE GREATNESS!!! I've lost 150 lbs myself... so I KNOW exactly HOW it makes YOU feel... Mine was over several years... GOOD FOR YOU!!! ENJOY YOUR MOMENTS & MAKE EACH ONE COUNT! <3
  • thechynaone
    thechynaone Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I weigh what you started out at and I have been stressing about whether are not I would be able to stick to this, but seeing your pics and reading your story has helped me a lot. Your story has showed me that it can be done. Thank You for sharing your story.
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    wow! Great job!!! Did you lose all of that in just one year? I am struggling to lose pregnancy weight from almost 2 years ago. ugh...I hope this year proves to be different from the last 2 years and I get somewhere in losing weight and getting fit again. I was a little over weight pre-pregnancy but only by like 10 pounds if that.
  • btpeanut
    btpeanut Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrads what a difference..... you look great .i bet you feel great too :)
  • emtastic929
    emtastic929 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I love that you and your boyfriend are doing it together! My fiance and I are doing this together too! :) Congrats and you look great!
  • samandlucysmum
    Options
    Hello again my mfp friends!! I have posted pictures before however it is my one year anniversary with mfp so I found it was time for some more!! Plus, I'm a totally camera ho now so.... :) Here's my weightloss story in short: I started a little over a year ago when I realized that I looked like a cow after having two children and getting wayyyy too comfortable in my relationship. The day I decided enough was enough? I was riding with a friend of mine and I could not get her seatbelt around all 360 pounds of me... I could have just started bawling then and there, but something better happened, I changed! I decided to stop eating like I weighed 360 pounds and I started exercising like there was no tomorrow because lets be honest if I would have kept eating the way I was there wouldn't have been very many more tomorrows... I stopped eating carbs and started counting calories zig-zag style. I exercised ALOT! I have done so many things over the last year and some things worked and some things didn't. I am so thankful I found this site to guide me with exercise tips, eating help, and most of all support. I am far from where I want to be, but now I know it is possible to be comfortable in your own skin. My boyfriend and I have made a challenge to lose weight together now, and it has been a great relationship building experience. I also, can now have more fun with my kids then I ever thought possible! I'm not perfect by any means, I will eat ice cream sometimes heck even a french fry or two... but the difference is that now I know that I can't do that everyday. Now for the pictures :)
    Before:
    me1.jpg

1818575_5871.jpg

LIZBEFORE-2.jpg

Part-way:
    1818575_9201.jpg

1818575_6792.jpg

After:
    DSCN1239.jpg

1818575_3067.jpg

DSCN0351.jpg

1818575_3067-1.jpg

WOW, how did you do it? Any tips for success?
  • KMAMinx13
    KMAMinx13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful. Gorgeous!
  • AmyLeeG1211
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for posting such an inspirational and honest tale story. You are just the inspiration I needed to see today! Good luck with your continued efforts!
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful in both pictures................now you are just so much healthier................fantabulous job!:bigsmile:
  • Yellowess
    Options
    You look amazing!! All of your hard work has paid off for you and your family. After seeing this, I am teuly inspired. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing what the next year has in store for you.
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    You look great! That is very inspiring to know it can be done.
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow you look super sexy!! Congrats on your loss. Your awesome!!
  • rayleansout
    Options
    Inspirational! I am very happy for you - you did it!!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Happy anniversary!
  • AdenaJ
    AdenaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look great! Our weight loss goals are similar, so it is encouraging to see your success story. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!