Cosmo Girls- starting a group for women losing 100lbs+

Options

Replies

• diannemasters
    Options
    I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THIS GROUP...BUT NOT SURE HOW?
  • kelley_lynn
    kelley_lynn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    hey dianne, msg the lovely dutchess.. :) Shes on point duty so to speak.. and can help you :)
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too! This is exciting!
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Okay, I think I friended everyone, or was friended, if not, feel free to add me.

I'm doing a "Biggest Loser" competition at work - 10 people, we pay $20 to "enter," $2 a week, plus $2/pound gained. It's 17 weeks long and we start week 3 (weigh in for the third time) tomorrow morning . I want to win! Let's do this!
  • dutchess48
    Options
    I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THIS GROUP...BUT NOT SURE HOW?

Just send me your starting weight. I'll continue adding people until monday night so if anyone knows of someone who wants to join let me know asap. After this I'll add new names once a week on sundays. Ill post the final board for week one monday night after 5pm cali time. Good luck ladies!

OH LADIES!!!!!!!!!! SEND ME YOUR GOAL WEIGHTS! ASAP!
  • heybrit
    heybrit Posts: 140
    Options
    I would love to join this! My name is Britney and I weigh 246.5 right now! I'm not sure if I am supposed to message this info to you instead but here it is. Please let me know what else I need to do. :)

thanks!
  • kelley_lynn
    Options
    Okay, I think I friended everyone, or was friended, if not, feel free to add me.

I'm doing a "Biggest Loser" competition at work - 10 people, we pay $20 to "enter," $2 a week, plus $2/pound gained. It's 17 weeks long and we start week 3 (weigh in for the third time) tomorrow morning . I want to win! Let's do this!

You will do :)

oh and i like that thought... was thinking of a way i could save for some of my goals.. you have just given me an idea.. *hugs* you rock
  • kelley_lynn
    Options
    I would love to join this! My name is Britney and I weigh 246.5 right now! I'm not sure if I am supposed to message this info to you instead but here it is. Please let me know what else I need to do. :)

thanks!

hey and welcome.... i would send her a message as well just to make sure, me thinks shes tucking into her bbg... and not sharing :) at the moment lol
  • dutchess48
    Options

thanks!

You've been added, you'll appear on the final list posted monday! Good luck!
  • kelley_lynn
    Options

thanks!

You've been added, you'll appear on the final list posted monday! Good luck!

ppsst dutchess.. you know you rock, right. :)
  • dutchess48
    Options

thanks!

hey and welcome.... i would send her a message as well just to make sure, me thinks shes tucking into her bbg... and not sharing :) at the moment lol

LOL!!!!!!!!! That's funny. It's only 5pm here in cali so I still have a while before the meat is done. Sorry I can't share but like I said I only bought potion sizes for ONE! I can't tempt myself with over eating.
  • rbryntes
    Options
    oh and i like that thought... was thinking of a way i could save for some of my goals.. you have just given me an idea.. *hugs* you rock

Yep, one could put away a couple of dollars a week, pay into the bank for each pound gained, and then after a period of time have money to buy something for oneself.
  • rbryntes
    Options
    mmmm...bbq. I got chicken breast and am thinking of making crockpot chicken tacos this week.
  • kelley_lynn
    Options

Yep, one could put away a couple of dollars a week, pay into the bank for each pound gained, and then after a period of time have money to buy something for oneself.

Oh dutchess if we was there, you would only get your share :)
    Yeh i just started it, My thought being, if i dont lose. I dont add.. means my trip will take longer to reach... that or i have to take the money out... and if i have put weight on, that isnt a good one, im sure i would spend the money on something bad :(
  • rae_mayer
    Options
    Did you want my overall goal weight or my goal weight at the end of 10 weeks?

Just in case...
    Overall goal: 150lbs
    10 Week goal: 245lbs (This would take me out of the Morbidly Obese range!)
  • Bretonmka
    Options
    I'd love to join as well!
  • jwaters1006
    jwaters1006 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Can't wait to get to know you lovely ladies!
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    I would like to join! Will message you my starting weight

I would like to lose 35lbs+ by xmas but it will be hard
  • dutchess48
    Options
    Ladies just message me your starting weights please ASAP! Also your goal weights! thanks.
  • dutchess48
    Options
    ATTENTION: I ONLY HAVE ROOM FOR TWO MORE PEOPLE IN GROUP . I wanted it to be an open group but it's a lot of work, so if we get more then a group two can be started and I'll assign a new leader for that group. thanks!