NYBNY Challenge week 7 results week 8 chat closed group

Options
Congratulations to Team Weight Loss Warrior Princesses who won this weeks challenge with a 107 points.
Team Thin It to Win It had 97 and Team Abnehmen had 38 points.

Individual with the highest % of weight lost compared to goal: 5 way tie at 6%: Jennifer (Team W), Emily, Jeanie, Naomi, and Kedia.
Individual with the most pounds lost: Emily 3.2 lbs.
Individual Calorie Burn Challenge Winner: Lorie with 2,357 calories burned.

New category: Perfect 10's: Lorie, Marti, Gwynne, Marie, Michelle, Kelly, and Emily.

We have lost a total of 170.2 lbs so far!!! WTG!!!!!!!!

Team Weight Loss Warrior Princesses here is your trophy....

9336080_9473.jpg

copy and paste to your signature, change the capital I's in Img to lowercase i's at the beginning and end.

Replies

• dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    congratulationssss
    second place aint bad :tongue:
  • Twinmom1221
    Twinmom1221 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Way to go Princesses!!! It took us some time but we totally rocked it this week. Let's keep up the good work.
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    Excellent job, princesses. I see y'all are now on the war path. But don't worry. I've got my EYE on you...
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Woooo! Hooooo!! Great job princesses!!
  • minni2906
    Options
    WTG Princesses!!!!!!!!!!! :) We are Awesome!!!!!!!!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Sorry That I had to drop out of this challenge. I have a very bad family illness going on right now (best way to put it). I wish you all luck with your weightloss goals.
  • dipsl19
    Options
    Sorry That I had to drop out of this challenge. I have a very bad family illness going on right now (best way to put it). I wish you all luck with your weightloss goals.

im sorry to hear that dave :( it definitely wont be the same without you. my thoughts & prayers are with you and your family
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • minni2906
    Options

Prayers with you and your family, Dave. Perhaps we'll meet in another challenge.
  • libs41223
    libs41223 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm going to throw down a challenge for today but, I don't know who specifically know who to challenge. Anyone can accept. :wink:

I'm looking for someone who is willing to do 60 minutes of cardio today. It's a challenge for myself too. Good luck to all today!
  • gretchen0824
    gretchen0824 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    way to go....I need to get back on track
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I challenge anyone to do 20 minutes of interval training. 5 minute warmup, 10 minutes of intervals of high intensity and low intensity, and a 5 minute cool down. And be sure to push yourselves. HIGH intensity! Who accepts this challenge?
  • dipsl19
    Options
    I challenge anyone to do 20 minutes of interval training. 5 minute warmup, 10 minutes of intervals of high intensity and low intensity, and a 5 minute cool down. And be sure to push yourselves. HIGH intensity! Who accepts this challenge?

the challenge is supposed to just be to challenge someone to burn more calories or workout longer than you :)
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    I'm gonna work out for 2 hours throughout the course of the day today...I challenge anyone to beat me! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Good luck! You're gonna need it :wink:
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options

the challenge is supposed to just be to challenge someone to burn more calories or workout longer than you :)

OOH! Ok. Well then I am committing to burn at least 800 calories today. Can you beat me? :-)
  • MsBrwnSugga
    MsBrwnSugga Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Do anyone want to challenge me to see who can burn the most calories or workout the longest?
  • dipsl19
    Options

OOH! Ok. Well then I am committing to burn at least 800 calories today. Can you beat me? :-)

SURE! lol i can tryyy :)
  • libs41223
    libs41223 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm going to throw down a challenge for today but, I don't know who specifically know who to challenge. Anyone can accept. :wink:

I'm looking for someone who is willing to do 60 minutes of cardio today. It's a challenge for myself too. Good luck to all today!

Well, I did it! 65 minutes on the elliptical today! Plus I have a 2 1/2 hour orchestra rehearsal tonight. Calories away!
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    Still need a team captain for Team Abnehmen! Its really easy!
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Still need a team captain for Team Abnehmen! Its really easy!

Not on Team Abnehmen, but if you guys need a captain and will have me I'm willing to take the burden. I want to make sure this challenge keeps going!!