NYBNY Challenge week 7 results week 8 chat closed group

Options

Replies

• MsBrwnSugga
    MsBrwnSugga Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    murelzgirl, I will accept your challenge!
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    I challenge someone to do more squat kicks than me today! Any takers??? Remember you can only accept one challenge.

I already accepted a challenge, but I challenge you to burn more than me today. I'm already at 590 for the day!!

I'll take it, but I'm not too confident what I will get in today. :happy:
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    I challenge someone to do more squat kicks than me today! Any takers??? Remember you can only accept one challenge.

I already accepted a challenge, but I challenge you to burn more than me today. I'm already at 590 for the day!!

I'll take it, but I'm not too confident what I will get in today. :happy:
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    I challenge someone to take more stairs up than I do tomorrow. (this does not include the stair machine, just good old fashioned stairs).

Let me know if you are up for it!

I accept. But I should warn you that my office is on the 4th floor and I've already been up and down twice today.
  • MsBrwnSugga
    MsBrwnSugga Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I challenge someone in doing the most reps in jumping rope.
  • Kitiara47
    Options
    I challenge someone in doing the most reps in jumping rope.

I accept! Now, to find a rope... :happy:

Anyone up for jumping jacks?
  • Twinmom1221
    Twinmom1221 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Can more than 1 person accept a challenge?-This question was already answered. Only one person can accept each challenge.
  • allnamesrtaken
    allnamesrtaken Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I know I am getting surged late today BUT is there anyone left for challenges????
    I challenge some one to do more lunges than me (I haven't done any yet)...ouch!! I am also looking for a challenge to accept.
  • allnamesrtaken
    Options
    I am down for jumping jacks!!
  • allnamesrtaken
    Options
    I have no idea how to post on ur post , I thought I did but didn't.. I will do jumping jacks!
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to post on ur post , I thought I did but didn't.. I will do jumping jacks!

Select quote instead of reply. ;)
  • allnamesrtaken
    Options

Select quote instead of reply. ;)

Ahhhhh! Thank you!
  • Twinmom1221
    Options
    Ok, friends it is almost Thursday and I'm ready to issue my challenge. I'm trying it again, who wants to do more stairs than me? Be warned, this time I am not doing squats the night before so I don't hinder my ability to walk tomorrow.
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    Ok, friends it is almost Thursday and I'm ready to issue my challenge. I'm trying it again, who wants to do more stairs than me? Be warned, this time I am not doing squats the night before so I don't hinder my ability to walk tomorrow.

I accept your stair challenge. Are we counting steps individually?
  • Twinmom1221
    Options

Yes, let's count individual stairs and only going up. If you really want to count both ways, just let me know.
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    I would like to issue a challenge a challenge for length of running or run/walking at or above 4mph. Any takers?
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options

Yes, let's count individual stairs and only going up. If you really want to count both ways, just let me know.

Sounds great!
  • shesblossoming
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Jonnaliz, and I've just joined Team Abnehmen. Just thought I would say hello to all of you.

As for issuing a challenge for tomorrow, I would like to challenge someone to walk a longer distance than me.

Thanks!
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody,

I'm new to the group this week, my name is Cassandre, and I'd like to challenge someone to do more crunches than me tomorrow.
  • Kitiara47
    Options
    I would like to issue a challenge a challenge for length of running or run/walking at or above 4mph. Any takers?

I'll accept! It'll get me back on the treadmill and trying something higher than 3.5 :happy: