MFP Biggest Loser Challenge

Options

Replies

• firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Sw:190lbs
    Challenge: how about full body push up, knee push up or just stand and push up against the wall: 10 reps every other day
    or for start drink water half of you weight. Me: 190lbs/2 = I will drink 95 oz of water.
  • Slimmer_J
    Options
    SIGN ME UP!!! I think that this is an AMAZING idea!!! I would love to be part of it... I think it is a great way to stay on point and now that others are counting you to do your part. Let me know how I can a part of it and if I can be of help!
    Jenn
  • NorthernCally
    Options
    Count me in!
  • kristie_cla
    kristie_cla Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Sign me up! :o)
  • opalmel
    opalmel Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I want to join! Sign me up.
    SW: 180
    CW: 180
    GW: 140
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Can I join?

SW: 176
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    To all the new people that just saw this and asked to sign up, you can definitely still join! I just need your starting weight tomorrow. For the people that did sign un up already, I would love it if you could post your starting weight by tomorrow night. I think we originally said we would weigh in on Fridays, but Saturdays are great too. If not, and I feel badly saying this, but I want to get this thing going, we may just have to go on without you. firedragon064, I thought your challenge ideas were great! Do other people want to do them? I know I'll try! Once I have everyone's starting weights, I'll post a picture of the chart =) thanks everyone!
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Can I still join too?? When is the date for posting weight then if so? Tomorrow saturday morning?
    SW: 159.0 this morning.
  • kristie_cla
    kristie_cla Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sw: 267.8
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Can I join? CW 195...:)
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I would like to join..
    I weigh in on fridays so this is my SW as of yesterday morning ;)
    SW 314
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    thanks to everyone who posted their current weights! much appreciated! too all the new people that asked to join, iv added you to the list. i would like to try and make it a weekly thing where we weigh in on fridays or saturdays. currently, LighterJen, mitchellsmama, chollingshed74, wolfey24, alim10, kris1085, adriancal, veracan, nicoleat1049, Kelblue1, Slimmer_J, NorthernCally, i dont have your current weight. if possible, can you post it tonight? prettypooks i just took your current weight from your signature thingy. thanks! =)
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join?
    CW: 149.6 lbs.
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    nope its not, i added you =)
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I was looking for a challenge last night and this morning and they all seemed full. I'm looking forward to being part of a team!
    Linda
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hi, if it is not too late I would like to join in :smile: I have had a bad couple of weeks and put on a bunch of weight :grumble:, I really need to find some motivation and this sounds like a great idea!!

So starting weight is 147.7

Thanks, Amanda.
  • narenn
    Options
    I would like to join if still allowed :)

CW 220lbs
  • Julieash
    Julieash Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join :)

CW 160
  • Julieash
    Julieash Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join :)

CW 160
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    i've added you guys =) other people, i still need some of ur starting weights!