The Diamond Challenge: Round 5 (Week 3) - Town Hall Meeting!

Options
124»

Replies

• dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    OMG! I have to share this .... I told my partner but I have to pat myself for this one!!! ...

Not sure if you know what a tricep machine is? well you sit on the seat and they handles are at about chest height - when you push down you go just below your seat. So, I hadn't worked on that machine in about 4 weeks because when I would push the bars down my hand would brush my butt/thigh and that disgusted me . . . so I tried it today and there is like 1.5" room on each side! My hands dont touch my body when I push the bars down now!!!!! I don't care if I lost 1 pound or 10 pounds over the past 4 weeks . . . I most definitly lost inches!!!!

Sorry . . . had to gloat for just a minute :bigsmile:

Happy dance!! :laugh:
    What a wonderful NSV. Keep up the excellent work.
  • ShiningDiamonds
    Options
    OMG! I have to share this .... I told my partner but I have to pat myself for this one!!! ...

Not sure if you know what a tricep machine is? well you sit on the seat and they handles are at about chest height - when you push down you go just below your seat. So, I hadn't worked on that machine in about 4 weeks because when I would push the bars down my hand would brush my butt/thigh and that disgusted me . . . so I tried it today and there is like 1.5" room on each side! My hands dont touch my body when I push the bars down now!!!!! I don't care if I lost 1 pound or 10 pounds over the past 4 weeks . . . I most definitly lost inches!!!!

Sorry . . . had to gloat for just a minute :bigsmile:

GREAT NSV!!! CONGRATS
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    Thank you ladies for the congrats! Everyone in this group is a wonderful motivator!!!
  • stepbystep6
    stepbystep6 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    The longest friendship I have is with my friend Cristin - maybe 33 years (I feel like we have been friends for my whole life!) We attended church together and they were one of the only families to ever invite all 8 of us over for dinner. She comes to visit her family a couple of times a years and we always make time for each other...it is like our friendship just picks up right where we left off!