Options

Replies

• Gemini_at_36
    Options
    Tell me so I can say goodbye to you.:smile:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    If it was a one off mistake kind of thing I'd rather not ever know. If it was something more and likely to happen again I'd want to know and move on.....with him out of my life.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Tell me, so I can leave them

Yup. Immediately.

Sayonara, suckaaaa!
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Alright, here is a tough question for all of you.

Would you rather your significant other tell you they cheated on you or just have them keep it a secret and you never find out?

Whenever someone tells their partner that they have/are cheating or if they DON'T...It is ALWAYS about THEM! Cheating is a SELFISH ACT, just like suicide. The person who is Cheated On feelings are SECONDARY...Trust Me. BUT it is Important to KNOW because HIV/AIDS/STD's are HIGH among married women. You need to protect yourself, for LIFE! My Sister learned this first hand, her DEAD EX-HUSBAND died from AIDS, and he TRIED to RAPE her when ONLY HE KNEW he had it!
  • mkallie
    mkallie Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have traditionally found out myself... I feel like women have sort of a "sixth sense" about it and I've learned that when my intuition says that something is amiss, it is.

If I had to pick between the two, I'd rather be told. It would indicate to me that he at least respected me enough to tell me.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    If it was a one off mistake kind of thing I'd rather not ever know. If it was something more and likely to happen again I'd want to know and move on.....with him out of my life.

Once is all it takes to DIE!
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    a major symptom of a failed relationship is an affair

if youre happy, you dont cheat.

This. I cheated once when I was in a relationship I was miserable in and didn't know how to get out of. Not my finest moment, and its my biggest regret with the relationship.

Guys don't cheat because they want sex 99% of the time. They cheat because they aren't happy, regardless of how good you think you are to him.
  • igora_soma
    Options
    I'd prefer to know and then I'd end the relationship. Clearly they aren't happy, so how can you be?
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Tell me... so I can get the hell out ASAP! I'd lose it! :explode:
  • Avalonis
    Options

Would you rather your significant other tell you they cheated on you or just have them keep it a secret and you never find out?

Whenever someone tells their partner that they have/are cheating or if they DON'T...It is ALWAYS about THEM! Cheating is a SELFISH ACT, just like suicide. The person who is Cheated On feelings are SECONDARY...Trust Me. BUT it is Important to KNOW because HIV/AIDS/STD's are HIGH among married women. You need to protect yourself, for LIFE! My Sister learned this first hand, her DEAD EX-HUSBAND died from AIDS, and he TRIED to RAPE her when ONLY HE KNEW he had it!

Please research HIV/AIDS/STD data before you spout off crap like that. Not true, at all. Married people are at a FAR lower risk than anyone else, and tend to have far fewer partners.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options

yes!
  • Uk_Yogini
    Options
    Tell me so I can kick his sorry *kitten* to the curb.
  • cmonskinnylovee
    Options

This.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

Please research HIV/AIDS/STD data before you spout off crap like that. Not true, at all. Married people are at a FAR lower risk than anyone else, and tend to have far fewer partners.

yea, I'd like to know how I am more at risk to get HIV/AIDS/STD's being in a committed marriage, especially knowing we both came into this clean...
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    It depends how the relationship was and how long ago it was and how long you've been together. There are some secrets I think that if it's too long in the past (such as cheating 6 months or more ago) that you should just not tell me about if the relationship is really good at the moment.
    But if they did tell me I'd have to definitely love the guy to stay with him, they used a condom, promised not to do it again, and make it up to me with endless Starbucks (yes this would make me happy!) I mean, I would rather NOT know but IF the relationship was serious and it didn't mean anything...well, you can't change what already happened...
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

Eh?
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    Tell me so I don't keep on giving him my best, tell me so I can get the hell outta there. Tell me because if you keep it a secret you are a coward..
  • Avalonis
    Options

This is why people go to prison for a long time. NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE, is worth killing over cheating. Then you ruin your life. Phuck that, get over it.

Crazy women just.... excite me ;)

Oops, I meant scare me.
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    one off deal, used a condom, regrets it and would never do it again... I'd rather not know. Serial cheater, didn't use a condom, tempted to do it more than once... I need to know and we need counseling if we're going to stay together.

Agreed, but will add that if he has / had feelings for her, that might be a deal breaker, it just depends. Like JulieBo, there would definitely need to be counseling involved....
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options

:noway: