How rude...

Options
1235»

Replies

• Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Your loss causes others to need to self-evaluate and that can be uncomfortable.
  • Multistyles
    Options
    So a friend of mine who never really has been supportive of my weight loss (I have lost 35lbs before jong here and I have gone from being the fat one too the thinner one - I am thinner than her) said to me I need to stop exercising so hard because I will never lose my belly!

Now how unssupportive is that! I mean of course I can lose my belly its just fat its not like I want to change my bone shape.

Why would someone say that :(

When people are visually jealous of you that means its time to GO HARDER!! Keep doing what your doing. :smile:
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    You should have said to her DONT HATE ME CUZ YOU AINT ME! LOL......JEALOUS! ABSOLUTELY! We cant fix stupid! Move up and onwards!
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    That is not a real friend. Real friends don't say things out of jealousy to hurt you.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I think it is because of jealousy. Some people can be like that - they don't want to see others succeed at something. It's sad but true :(
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Need a new friend and definitely JEALOUS!
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Because she's a heinous cow?
    ^^^^^^^ very possible.
  • 58byxmas
    Options
    a few years ago when i first reached my goal weight i was amazed at how many people said negative things to me. i realize now that it was just jealousy! turn it into positive energy and use it as motivation!
  • Anneice
    Anneice Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    that is horrible, this person sounds like they may have been use to being the thinner one and let the green monster out. Not nice at all
  • Anneice
    Anneice Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    everyone on here is on point
  • NianMaya
    Options
    She is a hater cause you are doing "big thangs" by losing weight and living a healthier lifestyle. Don't worry about her cause the better you look & feel, the more she will hate. Do you and continue to do it well:)
  • sillygal008
    Options
    shes just jealous cuz you look better and probably turn more heads and she is wrong with certain core and ab exercises you can lose the belly and turn i into a pac. just don't liisten to people trying to get you down. some people enjoy others being down for them to feel good.
  • vbowman_morris
    vbowman_morris Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have been lucky enough to have tons of supporters, but my sister has been blowing me off when I mention exercise or anything health wise. She has never came right out and said anything rude to me, but she hasn't yet said one motivational or supportive word to me so it still bothers me. I think its just jealousy that you are getting off your *kitten* and getting it done. They know you look or will look better than them and you are getting attention by people telling you how great you look and are doing. If they say mean things like that just turn the other cheek :) You are doing it for yourself!
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Maybe she can see just how good you look.. Keep it up!! You will and can do it..

I think you need some different friends xx